FS: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandissa

Disciple
On offer : AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego. With 1 MB L2 cache. (Note:X2 3800+ and X2 4200+ has only 512K of L2 cache per core)

Overclockability: Can run 24/7 at 2717 MHz (stock speed of 2200MHz). Screenshots included.

My purchase details: Purchased from Funky in Feb 2006 for 12.5k.

For sale at 5.6k (shipped).

Interested?

Pm me. Or post here if you need more information.

err Kandissa..... the thread you linked to was made way back in May !! That was before The C2D launch and before the price of AMD X2s crashed.

Anyway, the price for the 3700+ is quite decent to be honest.... it is the next best thing to an X2 3800+ at 8K( availability of 3800s are a huuuuge problem though).....

dear techcheat and longlife (and assorted bargain-hunters),

as i had mentioned earlier, and i repeat at the risk of being crude

if you are in the market to buy the cheapest processor, this thread is not for you.

thanks for your immensely patronizing comments, though.

:cheers:

WHOA! this beast costed arnd 17k a year back :(.seems like somp stuffs are not worth the price factor in long run at all...

^^ Quite true. But its well worth the price at which it is being offered at the moment. Had it been available a bit early, I would have loved to get this proccy instead of the 3500+ I purchased recently. Good luck for your sale :)

Well at the risk of being rude, I must say you are being irrational. If you dont bargain, and just keep the processor with you, few months down the line, you wont even get 3k for it.
Your processor might have been a great one 6 months ago, now with core 2 duo, and even amd x2, your proccesor is already outdated single core. Than on top its second hand, so you should revisit your prices. My freind is interested at 4k, thats the max we can go. But its ok if you dont want to sell, as few months later he can get 3700+ brand new for 4k.

^^techcheat if you aren't interesting in buying the 3700+ at the mentioned price, stop crashing this thread. Also, read the market rules while you're at it.

Good price Kandissa. I'd have bought it had I the money :)

Hi peeps,

Kandissa bought this one from me. its a good overclocker.

The original bill is still with me. This is genuine local purchase piece.

I was busy this week and thats the reason i was not able to send Kandissa the scan / pic of the bill.

I will do that tomorrow so the interested buyer will have proof of purchase.

Will courier the bill to the buyer :)

Dont back out of the deal for this reason :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back