FS: Antec SLB/PlusView II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hi guys,

I am putting up for sale these three cabinets. I will go with the one I get the best price for (or some other factor in my discretion.) Time to recover some premium I paid for the Ultra-D!

Antec Super Lan Boy
Market price: Rs 5500/- + Rs 400/- shipping
Expected price: Rs 4800/- {shipped}
Condition: Prinstine

Antec Plus View II
Market price: Rs 5400/- + Rs 400/- shipping
Expected price: Rs 5000/- {shipped} (slightly negotiable :hap2: )
Condition: New packed. The item will arrive directly from ITDEPOT warehouse, so you can be sure its a brand new item.

So let me know of the offers.

Regards,

Karan Misra

Switch said:

am confused...... but Mr vinod mailed me in the morning saying that he will hand over the coupon code to saiyan in 2 -3 days. confusing.

Mr. Vinod said:
Hi Karan,

this is Vinod, since its not a common thing,we are not ready to handle that from the store immd, I will mail Saiyan the discount coupen for the difference in 2 to 3 days time once its done, you can use that during your next purchace, kindly go ahead and process the order for the Ultra-D since we have the last unit of the lot and fresh stock will take approx 2 weeks to come in.

Thanks

which coupon is he talking about?

Kido, coupon is for the price difference between the online order and the exclusive price for a TE member i think, let saiyan or eddy confirm this :)

vinod said:
The online store will not accept a lower payment so let him pay the full value and he will get a coupon for the difference where in he can redeem on his future buy.

^ He's talking about the Discount for the DFI boards! The DFI Discount for TE members still holds. You've bought the DFI from the online store, and the store would not reflect the reduced price for TE members.. hence he's giving you a discount for your next purchase.

Vinod has clearly told me that the offer on the TX1088 is closed.

EDIT: Dipdude was right.

shahbaaz_vision said:
prizes dropped for SLB dude 4.5k new from prime ..

hey want that SLB hence em posting here,hey by the way no offence..

Sorry if this OT, but Shahbaaz, prices for a SLB is around 4.5k-4.6k for a new SLB. Agreed.
But Kidoman mentioned 4.8k 'Shipped' which includes the cost for shipping too..

And as far as i know... Now there is no need for the thread... I think Kidoman is no longer selling any cases as the DFI combo offer didnt go through... Mods i beleive you know about this and can confirm Kidoman to close this thread...

Shabaaz, please dont dhaap.

I just purchased a SLB for 5500. Kidoman knows that.

I got 100 Rs off though, so 5400 :bleh:.

dude u bought it costly contact 3dintotech/matrix systems/prime /cybersite..
prizes are 4.5k n else about shipping i"ll deal with a good rate i.e.,3.0k without shipping.

ya dats what who will give 4.4k for an 3months old slb..

u mean a slb for 3k without shiping? shipping at max wud be 400 bux so willing to send me a super lanboy for 3.4k shipped?

Guys, the cost of a new SLB, (Richie Street Prices) was 4.6k as of last month. Trust me on that.

If Shabaaz has contacts or is friendly with the dealer here, he could probably get it for around 4.5k. End of price discussion as far as a new SLB goes, i hope.

Reduction or calculation of costs and selling for 3k + shipping or such is a totally different matter and is upto the seller here to decide. So i am not touching that topic..

Shabaaz, dont take this personal, but please improve your english when posting and try to avoid slangs and too much short forms or excluding punctuation marks. There are no word limit problems here unlike for SMS or telegrams. I end up pretty much deciphering most of your posts..:huh:

Dude, take the Prime no.
Call yourself, i talked to Gulbir bhai also.
So dont shit me.
In Prime, its for 5.5k still..

hey dude i jonn know abt u but i had chat with latika n raj n ashok as well..
tell them u want in cash or contact rushab from the forum also he will also guide u
he will give u for 4.75 with his profit..

Kidoman, is the Antec PVII still up for sale? Shahbaaz is planning to buy my HyperX kit so I'm ready to pick the case up ;) Check my PM dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back