FS: Aoe III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keane 16

Skilled
I got an original AOE III 3 cd pack as a gift from my brother from Amrika ... The box is opened(by my younger brother :mad: ) But the cd's not used. Game not installed.

I dont play AOE etc. ... so ...Price : 1500 bucks, negotiable :)

Aditya said:
Isnt the Price in the Market 1499? :S.

Not trying to thread crap here. I just think its 1499.

lol ... my bad ... it says $50 on the box ... and the cheapest original i saw on ebay was 2099 ... thats why ... anyway ... its of no use to me ... so if any1's interested, just post a price ....

sorry again .... didnt mean to fool anyone ... only sources for the price were the thing on ebay.in and the price on teh box ... sorry .. :(

its okay mate, ill edit the post of urs with 1500 negotiable, i hope thats okay, if not, PM me, will remove OT posts from the thread tommorow :)

I hope your bro doesn't work for MS and the game was not bought at the microsoft store. Does it have an employee id sticker on it by any chance?

Chaos said:
I hope your bro doesn't work for MS and the game was not bought at the microsoft store. Does it have an employee id sticker on it by any chance?
Nopes. He bought it from a store ... its a proper retail thing guys ...

Rave said:
its okay mate, ill edit the post of urs with 1500 negotiable, i hope thats okay, if not, PM me, will remove OT posts from the thread tommorow :)
Thanks mate.

bump .........

PMed shahbaaz.

Bump ........................

New Prics : Rs.1450.

Bbbbbbuuuuummmmmpppp.

akshitmohan said:
C'mon ! 1400 bucks shipped. BUMP ! :)
don't mean to spam, but in India where'd u expect to get a deal like that... I doubt anyone will buy this...
anyways u get a better offer go for it.. I can offer ya 800 shipped :) box included mind you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back