Skilled
Well the name says it all

1. Asus Geforce 6200TC

• Has 64MB onboard, supporting 256MB
  • PCI Express Interface obv
  • 128 Bit interface
  • Three year warranty
  • Bought from Darklord in March 2006, used for 2 months
  • Reason for sale: X1800 GTO (forgot to sell till now :p )

Price: 1.7k + shipping

2. Zebronics 400W PSU. SOLD

• 17A on the 12 V rail.
  • Bought March 2006. With warranty.
  • Would prefer a local sale as cost of shipping a psu is a lot.

Expected price Rs. 300.

Ps: too lazy to post a pic now, if for some reason you want to see one, ill upload.

yea still available. PM replied to bikey. No cables. Giving it exactly as i got it :D Box with Card, cd's, manual and installation guide.

What happened Sir??:huh:

I thought i was next in the Queue after Switch Sir!!:eek:hyeah:

After all, we communicated accordingly on IM!!:S

hunt3r said:
Bikey is out. Card still available. Bump!!
I am not out Hunter!!:p
I said i am waiting in the wings:eek:hyeah:
coz u were absolutely firm on the 2k+shipping price which i 'felt/mentioned to you' was a bit too high!!:cool2:

Bump!! Still available.

Mods, i have another item for sale. A Zebronics 400W PSU. 17A on the 12 V rail. Bought March 2006. With warranty. Would prefer a local sale as cost of shipping a psu is a lot. Expected price Rs. 400. Could you please add this to the first post and title as well. Thanks in advance.

I am broke, i might buy the card. Is it 2k inlcusive shipping ? I can "guarantee" buying this card on 15th of this month or even before if you can put it on hold for me, cause for the time being i am low on cash and need a PCI-E card until i have enough cash to buy a x1900xt.

Price: 2k + shipping

Whetever, the Price is 2k+ shipping but it'll be only around a 100 bucks or so.

Josh the PSU is available. Shipping cost for the PSU will be high, so lemme know if you still want it.

Bump!! Both still up for grabs. Mods can you update the pricing on the first post, 1.9k for the card and 350 for the psu. Thanks.

Bump!! And the mandatory price drop. 6200 TC 1.8k + Shipping. PSU sold. Mods please update the first post.

Bump!! Deal with the PSU didnt go through, so its back on sale Both still available. Price drop for the PSU as well, new price 300 bucks. Mods can you please update again. Thanks.

Hey Hunter.. im interested in the psu.. im from bangalore too.. wher do u stay in bangalore??.. i can come and collect it.. and can u temme the reason for selling ur psu.

Hey, i stay in Race Course Road. Ill PM you my address. The reason for sale is i got an X1800 GTO and got a better PSU for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back