FS : ATI Built X850XT PE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
Selling a 3 month old Built By ATI Radeon X850 XT PE card. Purchased form Dark Night who is a member of this forum. Card is in excellent condition without any issues.

Price Expected : 14k Shipped. (slightly negotiable)

This is an OEM card that Dark Night had got from the USA and does not have local warranty though Switch has given me a 1 MONTH personal warranty. No issues with the card and its been tested under max load conditions such as heavy gaming and RHTDRIBL running for 8 hours at a stretch. The card has one DVI out and one VGA out.

Reason for Sale : Buying a different GPU.
There are no bundled accessories with the card. I can include some games and a driver CD. No connectors included.

PM me if you are interested.

mohit said:
price drop guys to 13.5k shipped .. need the money. anybody interested ???

a slightly OT post but if ur selling it in hope ke Baasha might be able to get u a card, well dont rely on it too much as it looks complicated to me and u might end up without a gfx card lol. but if you have other sources, best of luck finding a buyer :)

ya i am depending on either baasha or a frnd who is coming from the UK .. Can you tell me what the complications are ? Thanks.

mohit said:
ya i am depending on either baasha or a frnd who is coming from the UK .. Can you tell me what the complications are ? Thanks.

baasha's thing might not work out, because even if his friend does agree to bring you ur stuff, he will be bringing parts for himself + baasha (am sure) and a few other people, so he will definetly attract tax.

and getting the card through ur friend who is coming from UK seems like a better option but bear in mind, UK prices are very high, at times higher than the prices of the product in India..

all i want to say is do a complete research and be absolutely sure you are getting a card before jumping on to selling yours

UK prices are not higher for high end stuff......

A Leadtek 7800GT is available for around 17K there.....

Nikhil said:
UK prices are not higher for high end stuff......

A Leadtek 7800GT is available for around 17K there.....

compared to 300$ @ US, its high man

Nikhil said:
I know..... NOt denying that :p

But compared to India?? :p

well look at it this way, 17k plus about 1k shipping, taxes whatever

so about 18k, id rather invest ~3k more and get it here with local warranty...

whatever guys .. i need to sell this now. .any other forums where people allow you to trade stuff in India ??.

^haan mere bhai .. maza to aaya actually this card is damn good. no cribs .. i myself dont know why i am acting greedy for a better gpu n selling it :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back