Status
Not open for further replies.

kev182

Disciple
Im selling my beloved Audigy 2 zs!

It will be going for around rs3690

let me know if you have any question,

thanx :)

lol, you can find pics online ;) its just a sound card nothing special and yes that link is what im selling :)

its OEM with driver CD and and Card.

The pricing is so unique because I'm a unique person ;)

Im sorry but this is true robbery as of now the Audigy 2 ZS OEM version sells for $ 65, yours is a used one and asking for 3,690 / - is really absurd. I was looking for this card for a long time and didn't find it, luckily for me my frd is going to the US and will be back on 15 July so there's my Audigy 2 ZS for $ 65 or if the X-FI rates fall by that time might even buy that one...

Think about it... just my 2 cents...

tommy_vercetti said:
Im sorry but this is true robbery as of now the Audigy 2 ZS OEM version sells for $ 65, yours is a used one and asking for 3,690 / - is really absurd. I was looking for this card for a long time and didn't find it, luckily for me my frd is going to the US and will be back on 15 July so there's my Audigy 2 ZS for $ 65 or if the X-FI rates fall by that time might even buy that one...

Think about it... just my 2 cents...
your 100% right, but unfortunately not everybody in this forum has friends/cousins in the states.

argh, and this is the one thing i really dont like about TE. After the item has been posted, the thread should automatically be locked and all correspondance should be done through PM's....selling and buying items is something that should be done between the buyer and the seller....ALONE -_- I'm selling the card for that price....if you don't like it than don't buy it, but please don't go around telling people what and what not to do.... It's their decision, their money, their time.

and what's really annoying is that i have had this problem many times when selling stuff on this forum.

:(

EDIT: you know what, mods please lock/delete this thread. I'm tired of this BS and dont wanna sell this card if people are going to do this -_-

Dont mind some people kev.... if you want to make a decent profit, then what is the harm in that?? the end result is that you are still selling at a very good price....

i agree with kev.

i had said before in another post also when someone had posted crap n spoilt another guys sale. atleast put moderation in the buy/sell forums so that all the replies have to accepted by an admin to be shown in the thread.

[mod]The thread has been cleared of OT posts and thread craps. Please continue selling. About closing the thread once the seller has posted, sorry that isn't possible mainly for the following reasons:

1) Not all details are mentioned by buyers.

2) Bumping of threads not possible.

3) Currently there aren't known trolls on TE. But in the future this might happen so the closed threads don't really server any purpose if a member who knows the troll wishes to communicate about this to others. [/mod]

Other than that, it's really annoying that you always start duplicate topics for selling your stuff on TE. Almost like in desparation ! You have created duplicate topics for your stuff in the past and created another duplicate one for your 7800gt which promptly got deleted. Please avoid posting duplicate threads.

Hey Kev. Just wanted to ask. Will u be shipping the card directly from US or are u planing to come to India. Also do u have the box.

Hey guys, I'm in India now and The audigy 2zs is still for sale!

Price is now 3.2K (shipped)

Please let me know if your interested!

Cheers :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back