FS: Audigy 2ZS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The card is exactly the same except for the one IC that is responsible for detection of the PCI ID.

The idea behind this was that the card was only supposed to run on Dell systems.

What this causes is that it does not allow the standard device drivers to get installed for the card. Currently creatives latest beta drivers resolve this problem and the card runs exactly the same as the Audigy 2ZS.

So will this card run in a Core2 Duo(Conroe) System. I m intrested in buying ur A2zs..

[Edit]Also do the card carry Indian Warrentee. Also can u post some Personal Pic of the Card. I know there are tons of pics available on the net, but i need to see ur card. Thank You

DarkNight said:
Will post post some pics first thing Monday. Not at my place.

Ok no problem

But u didnt answer my question. Do the card carry Indian Warrentee, n do u have the box ???

[Edit]Are u sure the card wont have any problem running in my rig with Beta Drivers.

Naw card was packed in just an anti-static cover. Its worked on both of my systems with the beta drivers.

Since its an OEM card it does no carry an India warrant. Any problem needs it sent bak to the US. Has anybody here killed a sound card?????
Avi - The drivers can be downloaded from Creatives website -

Creative Labs Asia (India) - Customer Support - Drivers & more for all your Creative products
Second item on the list. Creative seems to be going the unified driver way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back