Skilled
Selling my 1 year 9 months old Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema Sound Card

Purchase Date: 18th July, 2007
Source of Purchase: Techenclave Member & TODPHOD Operator "Katmandude"
Warranty Details: None
Reason for Sale: Got a Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Cost of New: $100 + $10 Shipping on Newegg
My Sale Price: Rs. 2500 Shipped
Note: The OPAMP's for the front, side & center+subwoofer channel changed to National Semiconductor LM4562NA-ND, I will include the original OPAMP's too so if you do not like the sound of LM4562NA-ND you can use the original ones too but it does not void the warranty as the card has swappable OPAMP's which can be changed with tweezers

Tested Working on XP 32bit on 8th April, 2009 in TE member girish78's (old buyer) PC

Tested Working on Vista 64bit on 12th April, 2009 in front of TE members "deathvirus_me" & "madmaniac"

XP has 24bit 96KHz but Vista is limited to 16bit 48KHz

Vista also does not show jack information

Vista has DTS, Dolby Digital Live & everything else

Pictures:

how wud this card perf with a 2.1ch Altec Lansing VS4121?

if it wud be gr8 then i will buy it.
i'm from Durgapur.shall come down to Kolkata to see and get the card.:)

hellgate said:
how wud this card perf with a 2.1ch Altec Lansing VS4121?

if it wud be gr8 then i will buy it.
i'm from Durgapur.shall come down to Kolkata to see and get the card.:)

I have no idea but I'm sure it will be a big improvement over any motherboards audio

Sidhu_21, hellgate & paddydevil backed out

now the line is:
1) kirtibas
2) ANP !!!
3) stormer
4) vasim21
5) VOiLA

what does this mean to a person in normal english ? ? ?

The OPAMP's for the front, side & center+subwoofer channel changed to National Semiconductor LM4562NA-ND, I will include the original OPAMP's too so if you do not like the sound of LM4562NA-ND you can use the original ones too but it does not void the warranty as the card has swappable OPAMP's which can be changed with tweezers

i am interested but curious why so many people backed out ? :huh:

jesal said:
what does this mean to a person in normal english ? ? ?

The OPAMP's for the front, side & center+subwoofer channel changed to National Semiconductor LM4562NA-ND, I will include the original OPAMP's too so if you do not like the sound of LM4562NA-ND you can use the original ones too but it does not void the warranty as the card has swappable OPAMP's which can be changed with tweezers

i am interested but curious why so many people backed out ? :huh:

there are 4 OPAMP's one for front speakers, one for side speakers, one for center+subwoofer speakers & one for rear speakers

xplosion_cinema_opamps.jpg

on this sound card you need to attach a 5.1 speakers set to front, side & center+subwoofer slot thus I changed the OPAMP's for those slots to National Semiconductor LM4562NA-ND but included the original OPAMP's too in case you want to try them as the card has swappable OPAMP's which can be changed with tweezers

I'm curious too that why so many people backed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back