FS: Blackberry 7230 and Nokia E61

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Adept
Hi I have a brand new Blackberry 7230 and a 1 month old Nokia E61 available for sale. I can only sell one of them and will keep the other depending on which one gets sold first. Because of a mixup I now have both. Both have been imported from Hong Kong so there is no bill or warranty. I am currently using the E61, the blackberry is in the box. Both phones have their original boxes with all the original accesories. The Blackberry is available for 10000 and the E61 for 15000. PM me if you are interested.

The blackberry is negotiable for serious buyers. That's because I would rather keep the E61 having paid 19k for it. And I am already taking a 4k hit on that. And its a Made in Finland phone if that matters to you.

correct me if Iam wrong but doesnt a new Blackberry 7230 cost less?

b/w I may be interested in the E61 but will let u kn next weekend...ofcourse dont keep it on hold for me...

A 7290 is being sold by airtel for around 19k, I don't know where you go it for 7k because thats a fabulous deal. Let me know, I have a friend who might be interested.

hi
what is the last you can give me the blackberry for and tell me frankly have u used it or is it purelly unused
i wanted to know where are u from as i am from mumbai

The blackberry is brand new unused, its got its original screen cover. Its lying in box while I figure out what to do with it. The E61 is what I use apart from my blackberry 7100. Regarding the price why don't you PM me an offer. I am based in Pune but I travel to Bombay frequently like once every 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back