FS: Brand New Tissot PRS-516 Chronograph Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a beautiful Tissot PRS-516 Chronograph watch. I already have the silver dial version of it so thought of selling this. The rubber strap has been re sized to fit my wrist and that's the reason i am asking 15k for it (much lesser than actual price). The watch retails for 19k and some shops give 10% discount.

It will most probably fit big wrists and if you have a small wrist then all u got to do is go to a authorized dealer and he will do the needful.

If you wish to replace the current strap with a new one then that will cost you around 1k max or less. This watch has all tags, manuals, box, receipt, stamp and is a scratch less brand new piece. Never put it on even for 5 mins on the wrist. Still has the thin rubber transparent shield on the sapphire glass intact. Has 2 years international warranty. I will ship it anywhere in India. Check out the pics below. Pics of any watches you see dont do justice to how they look for real. So If you all want to have a look at it any time, you are most welcome to come and take a look :) Model is= T044.417.27.051.00

Pics :)

asingh said:
Can a metal bracelet be mounted to this..?
Yes you can :) This model T044.417.21.051.00 has the metal bracelet you are talking about. It will fit perfectly. Same watch as the one i posted here only difference is the strap. But the problem with metal bracelets is the hair which gets entangled can become painful at times. The black rubber strap is a better option though and it looks way better than the metal bracelet. Just a personal suggestion.

Guys give me decent offers please. 13k is a reasonable price for this watch. There is not a single scratch on the watch. You get two years int warranty and all other goodies that came with it. It has sapphire crystal glass. 13k shipped any where in India.

saifbukhari said:
Does that mean it comes with one?
Yes. Its a different model from the one i posted here. Only the straps are different thats it. Price is also slightly more for the metal bracelet model but otherwise watch is identical.

Oops i thought your's included one, as some watches comes with multiple straps, and i mainly was interested in metal straps, btw good luck for your sale bro.

Cheers

mod_to_odd said:
Yes. Its a different model from the one i posted here. Only the straps are different thats it. Price is also slightly more for the metal bracelet model but otherwise watch is identical.

saifbukhari said:
Oops i thought your's included one, as some watches comes with multiple straps, and i mainly was interested in metal straps, btw good luck for your sale bro.

Cheers

I will be putting up some wrist shots in a while just to prove how smart it looks with the rubber strap. Metal bracelets can be harsh if your hair gets stuck between the links. And i personally dont like the feel of them.

Hello guys. I still have the watch with me all ready and packed. My price is 13k final. Any one genuinely interested can PM me and i will try to consider the price to a respectable figure around my final quoted price.

Will be closing the thread in 7 days. Any one interested are welcome to drop a pm. We can work out on the price also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back