FS: Brand New Zippo Lighter (Harley Davidson)

rPOk

Adept
Jan 24, 2006
I'm sorry - this ain't an electronic gadget, but i dont find any other place this good for market :)

This lighter was gifted to me.

Description: This is a BRAND NEW Harley Davidson Iron Eagle Zippo Lighter is a genuine Zippo product manufactured in Bradford, PA. Every Zippo product is sealed in Zippo's original packaging, and comes with the famous Zippo Lifetime Guarantee - "It works or we fix it free!"

Reason for selling: I don't smoke :) The person gifting it barely knew this :p

It retails for around 2.5k-3k in India.

Fuel has to be purchased separately. This is an empty lighter body.

Selling Price: 1800/- incl shipping.

Pics : One clear sample pic attached. Will post more pics when i get home. This one's taken from cellphone camera

287alx.jpg

2gv983l.jpg

vh87m0.jpg

rPOk

Adept
Jan 24, 2006
you can enquire from markets and kmd - it'll be cheaper than both. I wont go much below this price. May be 1800 incl shipping.

lecameleon

Disciple
Aug 3, 2006
Gosh.. good one man...

sorry for OT post.. but this is a good buy.. too bad I quit smoking four years ago.:hap2: best of luck with the sale..

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
Sep 24, 2005
I love to collect lighters but i don't smoke. :)

But one thing i surely don't do is gift one to anyone as i want no one to smoke and those who do to give it up.

So a lighter makes a very bad gift in my books. :)
Collecting Zippos is very addictive btw. :p

superczar

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
I have always wanted a Zippo but have never had a lighter on me that I did not lose within 2 weeks thus forcing me to stick with the 10/- chinese maal or 1 $ Bics at the most :(
ATB with the same

rPOk

Adept
Jan 24, 2006
yeah it was a gift given by some misunderstanding and he didnt want to take it back....i dont have many smoking friends also....

hehe....zippo collectors - this one's a steal...i went to mall in noida last sunday and checkedout - this one was close to 3k there...

Why am i sellng it- i dont need it and i will never need it - none of my friends or relatives smoke :)

Spacescreamer

ex-Mod
Jan 23, 2006
If only this one was from the Break The Evil series..

i dont smoke either bt wd love to keep that in my collection.