For immediate sale

Product : Cooler Master CM Stakcer 830
Condition : Used for 6months
Reason for sale : Needs cash
Retail Price : 16,700+4%
Offered Price : 14,000/-
Shipping : Extra for outside Mumbai

Thanx

LOL I got quoted 12k+tax locally for a new one :p. Post some pics of the case... I need it. If its in good condition with a sane price, i might consider.

TheFish said:
Hi
For immediate sale
Product : Cooler Master CM Stakcer 830

Condition : Used for 6months

Reason for sale : Needs cash

Retail Price : 16,700+4%

Offered Price : 14,000/-

Shipping : Extra for outside Mumbai
Thanx
u must be out of ur mind ...:rofl: :rofl:

TheFish said:
its impossible... i did not find any vendor offering anything less than 16.7k in mumbai

Why not pal, our fellow Member Rio bought it for 13.5k from itdepot a month back, and now in b'lore its 12k+tax.

He's right :D Fish, you have to sell below current retail prices... I'd recommend you keep the Stacker instead, it's a great chassis - besides, if you sell it will be a huge monetary loss.

Well Fish thats not impossible.

The lowest quote i got is 12.5k all in inc.

You dont always need to approach official distries. and over phone you will never get proper pricing ;)

I asked couple of dealers when i heard about new pricing from chaos and i specifically mentioned to them that its available for 12+tax everywhere and i got quote of 12.5k lol

Well, don't get me wrong again... Please!!:(

I think, Mr.'Thefish' is an extremely knowledgeable person and extremely aware of all prices, coz he 'was/maybe still is' an employee of 'Matrix 3D Infocomm', who are the the official distributors/retailers of Coolermaster in Mumbai and also custom PCs, chk 'exfinity.in'!!

And the only thing that has deterred me from buying any Coolermaster products in Mumbai are the 'spine chilling' prices quoted to me by Matrix!!

If u think Antec is too overpriced in India, get quotes from Matrix or exfinity!!:(

Dunno if 'itdepot' imports separately or gets it from SMC!!:huh:

p.s. If i point out something, you'll will say i am crapping this sale, doesnt matter even if i am an interested buyer!!:'(

If i give my quote(no matter what justification i give), you'll will say i am lowballing!!:p

So no quotes!!:clap:

---------------

Mod Edit: Bikey, i would make sure you never hear that comment again, please from now on feel free to quote the price you think is right.

Aware of that.

well for cabinets source does not matter. Even if some dealer is importing it, whats wrong. its not like pc hardware that it will go kaput :p

Warranty does not matter much. AFAIK the prices chaos got is from new distri in bangalore. And he purchased it. So its actual price. And not some artificially lowered price. ;)

Please post some pics and also mention the condition it is in(any scratches in visible and not so visible areas) as i might get even more interested if priced well!!:p

Also what is your revised asking rate!!:cool2:

Its right I m still associated with M3D. 830 is my personal and needs cash to get myself a laptop.

Revised price is 13,250/-, I can never match the offer of 12k

Thanx

Forgot to mention the scrathes ..

No scratches on the alluminium body,
Few visible scratches near the power switch which is plastic body.
Pictures, i can post only by monday

sorry to say but if you cant sell it less than 13K, then you may as well keep it.....

I know it hurts when you buy something expensive and then the price crashes and you are not lose simply too much when you plan to sell it....

Fish dude, 13k is still above current retail prices :S Didn't you see Funky's post where Mumbai dealers quoted 12.5k? Who'd pay 13k used when a brand new Stacker is available for a lower price, not to mention they'd be scratch-free too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back