Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMonarch

Recruit
Sep 11, 2006
Dlink DCS 2100 10/100 Ethernet Internet Camera Securicam
The Link for the product.

D-Link Building Networks for People..

I belive the link explains all, i found it lying around when i started searching my old Dvd Player box was found inside.

Well i am not sure abt the warranty factor cause i have no bill for the same now and i can assure it is unused and one shall find everything with original plastics and boxes within.

Selling cause i dont have any use for this product when bought the intention was securicam but then i had change of mind this product got lost until found today

thank you all for visiting the post, I am also trying to make small sale later once i find all i want to sell and put it one box and soon shall put the list here.

DaMonarch

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
Hey i am interested... But want to know a few things before...

First of all Is it brand new or used...
Secondly can you record using this...
If yes then how good is the video and sound quality...
I intend to use it as a web cam but through an Ethernet cable and over a distance of 25 Mtrs or so... Will it work with such a distance...

And obviously how much is a brand new available for and whats your last price on this...

DaMonarch

Recruit
Sep 11, 2006
Hi Switch honestly i havnt used the product at all, The info i have mentioned is what i cud find on the website, and product is boxed pack with manual and drivers

it mentions High compression ratio recording so it shud do.

Dude the price of new on is not less than 7k and the wireless one is more expensive.

I have given the rock bottom price here bro there is nothing to hide u are welcome to see it before u buy the stuff.

thanks for dropping a line.

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
But i guess this one is not wireless or is it ???

P.S. Where are you located mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.