Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using, not required.
For Sale

Elgato Stream Deck
Price - ₹10,500 (Shipped)
Condition -
Like New, Excellent! Used for about 10 days to test only. Minor scratch on stand.
Reason for Sale - Have another Stream Deck and recently got the Stream Deck+. Decided to sell the spare unused piece.
Purchase Date - Around Q1 2022
Warranty - Nil. Will provide 1 day testing upon receiving.
Bill Invoice - Not Available.
Note - Stream Deck is a physical panel of hardware shortcut buttons that can be used to switch views, add sounds, drop in overlays and manage a variety of other enhancements and options super quickly. Great for photoshop, editing videos / photos, games, streaming, controlling music / video, switch between audio inputs, run any kind of task, control your RGB lights in PC and your smart home, open websites and programs. It can do anything! Virtually endless with features and customisation! You can customise each of the 15 keys which have a mini LCD inbuilt to display a picture or GIF of the program it’s linked to or whatever else you want to, even your own logos and wallpapers. Can send a video of it via WhatsApp after payment if required.

PlayStation Move Gun
Price - ₹500 (Shipping at Actuals)
Condition -
Used
Reason for Sale - Brother wants to sell.
Purchase Date - Don’t remember.
Warranty - Nil. It’s not electrical.
Bill Invoice - Not Available.
Note - PlayStation Move could not be sold in last sale thread due to battery issues, hence putting the Gun up for sale alone.

Shipping From - Mumbai, 400050.
Delivery - Delhivery Direct. Damage In Transit (DIT), Lost In Transit (LIT) not covered, you can insure at your own cost. You can also arrange for pick up by your own courier of choice at your own expense and risk costs etc. Local pick up possible. Same-day courier within Mumbai possible at actuals via Dunzo / WeFast / Swiggy Genie / Uber.
Payment - Upon confirmation via UPI / Bank Transfer. No exceptions of payment after shipping confirmation or packaging pictures.
Packaging - Everything will be packed well, no worries. Can provide packing pictures after payment via WhatsApp if requested.
No Holds - Be prepared to pay upon mentioning “sold” or “send payment details”. If no reply within 24 hours from my last message I will sell it to the next person in line. Time wasters will be put in my personal blacklist.
DM only if you are genuinely interested!
If you think my prices need correction then DM me with your proof, I will match or offer a better deal.

Cheers!!

IMG_3651.jpegIMG_3654.jpeg2b879d4f-1ac9-4496-8821-c2afdeff421f.jpegIMG_3661.jpegIMG_3662.jpegIMG_3663.jpeg

Last edited:
PlayStation Move Gun - SOLD (Outside Forum)

Bump for Last Item Remaining -

Elgato Stream Deck - ₹10,500 (Price Slightly Negotiable, No Balling)

Elgato Stream Deck - SOLD to @salian

Received payment, giving 2 days testing warranty. Packing today and shipping by Delhivery courier today / tomorrow.

Thanks for buying! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back