FS : eVGA 8800GTS 320MB SuperClocked Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow man thats really cheap ! I think you should wait a bit before reducing the price any further. There are bound to be many buyers for that. I would have but for the fact I am still on good old AGP !

^^^^that is the problem, with the new cards soon to come no one is willing to make the jump on these old cards untill the deal sounds awesome. Though supra man, ask yourself whether you need the upgrade or not, and whether you are missing something with your existing card. You are taking quite a loss on this and then will have to invest further to get the new card.

^^ I dnt think so it will be much . Depends on games actually. CSS will be highly bottlenecked whereas something like Fear wont be affected much

hey supra, My friend Raghu wanted to buy ur card.. he's no spammer..all the chennai members know him....
He's ready to pay up.... just send him ur account details and cell no.

I m interested but i m havin 7900GTX with me right now ... can u help me to sell that for a good price for me ??? PM me...

whao ... nice card going cheap .... hope it wasnt this time of the yr, all my money gone towards tax n investments crap :mad: :mad: :mad: . so i am broke now :( :( :( .

Really surprised that this baby is still not sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back