FS:Happauge WinTV PVR 150 (MCE KIT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new Unused Happauge WinTV PVR 150 (MCE KIT)
Its one of the best TV tuner cards you can get in India hands down.

Got this 2 days back for someone now he backed out :mad:

Selling it for 1,800-/ Shipped

PM me

is this supported on vista???

and how is the warranty claim process for this???..

i live in trivandrum, kerala.

^ Yes completely supported by Vista. Infact to use the remote you have to install Vista Home Premium or above. Its a damn good tv tuner card.

Another option is to install XBMC (80mb file software) that will enable the remote but has no TV control.

Damn, I ordered this from Supra last week and am still waiting dispatch from him. Anyways, as far as the product is concerned, people swear by it. Its one of the best tv-tuners ever.

If this does not go by Tuesday, I'll probably take it. I will wait till Tuesday so that I can check the one from Supra. If it works well, I won't mind having dual tuners on my system. :tongue:

Hi,

Can you confirm if this works with Vista Ultimate X64? everything - drivers & DVR/PVR provided (WinTV2000 i suppose)

If yes, hold for me.

saintsinner said:
Hi,

Can you confirm if this works with Vista Ultimate X64? everything - drivers & DVR/PVR provided (WinTV2000 i suppose)

If yes, hold for me.

Wait till Tuesday (or whenever DTDC delivers) and I will let you know everything. I am also going to install this on Vista x64 and plan to use it for its MCE capabilities. :eek:hyeah:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible to connect the red/white/yellow composite cable (tatasky stb) to this card? I don't see these ports on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back