FS:HP Officejet 4255+Creative 5.1+80GB Samasung PATA With External USb2.0 Casing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i wish to sell all this stuff for cash or in trade.

1)HP Officejet 4255(New)
RFS:Need Cash
Exp Prize:Rs7,000/-
2)Creative 5.1(NEW)
RFS:Got My JBL 7.1 Platinum
Exp Prize:Rs4100/-
3)80GB Samasung PATA With 3.5"External USb2.0 480mbps Casing(NEW)
RFS:Adding 250GB SAta2 coz donn have space to add the case.
Exp Prize:Rs3,100/-
4)Hp Laserjet 4500 Black Toner(Old but not Used)
RFS:Donn require this coz sold the laserjet printer
Exp Prize:Rs1,000/-

Edit:eek:ne more stuff
VIPG100 Gaming Cabinet with VIP400watts Golden PSU @Rs3,600
RFS:Getting one more Lanboy
http://kunhar.com/vipcabinets/gaming.html

^^Those rates are too high. The creative speaker costs 3.5K in the market.. NEW. The HP all in one has 6995 as MRP so street prices will be a lot lower. A new 80gb drive is 2.4K and add 500 bucks for a casing... Why'd anyone buy old stuff from u when they can get new stuff at the same price :p.

dude this is an case with firewire support n not the nalla thing u thinkin abt n
creative SBS is @3500 not inspire 5200

hp is @6700 ealier it was 7.2k vendors(our) prizes..

shahbaaz_vision said:
3)80GB Samasung PATA With 3.5"External USb2.0 480mbps Casing(NEW)
RFS:Adding 250GB SAta2 coz donn have space to add the case.
Exp Prize:Rs3,100/-
wtf does it say firewire??

shahbaaz_vision said:
dude this is an case with firewire support n not the nalla thing u thinkin abt n
creative SBS is @3500 not inspire 5200

hp is @6700 ealier it was 7.2k vendors(our) prizes..
LOL I can buy you a brand new inspire 5200 for 3.5K if you want :p. You never said the casing had firewire support before. Care to post what model it is?

Also if it is fire wire then half the pees wont buy it in any case cause they dont have firewire support... And chaos is right... Inspire is not that expensive as you posted...

Also you have posted Reasone for sale as Need cash and Got My JBL 7.1 Platinum and blah blah blah and at the same time you say you are a vender... What are you up to really...

OT: Apo... Welcome to the club ;)...

dude sometimes we vendors also donn get daily orders ,this everything silent , market is down in navi-mumbai i get hardly 10orders monthly this days,n also this days most of peoples are crazy buying amd sempron2500+ n P42.66 n celeron 2.13/2.53

@shahbaaz

post clearly man .. and for ur info creative inspire is for 3800/- bucks at my place and so i guess it will be even cheaper in Mumbai .. check ur pricing.

I am surprised that Cyberstar and the other Creative distributors are giving such bad rates to their vendors. I get better rates from Cyberstar myself......

shahbaaz strikes back...

this is typical of him..quotes rock bottom prices when he wants to buy, and sky high prices when he wants to sell..

PS:its got nuthing to do with his qoutes for my products..not at all...just my observation, from techarena times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back