Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_faithless

Adept
Aug 20, 2007
Mumbai
morphined.hi5.com
Selling my HTC S710 for Rs. 11,000

YOU ALSO GET A SAMSUNG 793S 17" CRT MONITOR + LIEBERT 400VA UPS WITH THE CELL.....BOTH ARE IN WORKING CONDITION AND HAVE NO WARRANTY OR USE FOR ME....HOWEVER, COMPLETE SHIPPING CHARGES WILL HAVE TO BE BORNE BY YOU THEN....

It also has a Kingston 1GB mem card with lifetime warranty (whatever that means)

Bought locally exactly a month ago. So it still has 11 months warranty remaning.

It has been hardly used because I never got the time as I started working for a BPO :( That's the main reason I'm selling it cause they do not allow camera phones at work :( You can't even deposit over there. So I have to buy a cheap a** fone now :(

So this piece has been hardly used. No Scratches. No problems with it whatsoever. You can test it for yourself. :clap: If you want more images lemme kno....also wch position :bleh:

Its a really good smartphone with loads of features :hap2:

You can check the review over here below

HTC S710 Review (MobileBurn)

The accessories have not even been opened (even the charger) and are in all original packing.

Along with the CD's and manuals needed to get your started you'll find a standard MiniUSB cable for hooking up your device, a charger, headphone / handsfree kit, battery, carry pouch and the handset itself.

Intrested buyers lemme kno asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.