FS: IIT JEE Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

guptaji

Adept
hey guys,

i have a lot of IIT JEE material which i wanna sell cos its lying idle in my house..
i have the following stuff:
1. FIIT-JEE rankers study material : All PCM modules + lots of test papers(mostly fresh and unused)
2. BRILLIANT TUTORIALS entire correspondence course material
3. IIT-JEE material from Universiy Publication,Roorkee
4. VIDYAMANDIR CLASSES material..all units for PCM
5. A lot of good books like IIT Physics, IIT mathematics and IIT chemistry, Physics by IRODOV with solutons, ORganic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd, Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee, Algebra and a lot of other useful topics.

i also have a lot of TEST PAPERS which will be very useful for anyone appearing for any of the entrance examinations esp the IIT-JEE

all the above material is about 4 years OLD...but they r in excellent condition, as good as new.

i'm willing to sell these books at very low prices, although it is very difficult for me assess these books and put a price tag at them.

so if u or any of ur frnds are interested in any of these books/material, please PM me or post in the thread.

i'm from chennai, so if any1 from around here wants to come and take a look the books personally, he/she is more than welcome to do so.

thanks

Hi

I require the following books for IIT preparation

In organic Chemistry - JD Lee

Organic Chemistry - Morrison&Boyd - Volume 6 Edition

Physics - Resnick&Halliday - Part 1 & Part 2

Thanks

Ravi Kumar

Chennai

Mobile: 98404 30203

baasha said:
hey guys,

i have a lot of IIT JEE material which i wanna sell cos its lying idle in my house..
i have the following stuff:
1. FIIT-JEE rankers study material : All PCM modules + lots of test papers(mostly fresh and unused)
2. BRILLIANT TUTORIALS entire correspondence course material
3. IIT-JEE material from Universiy Publication,Roorkee
4. VIDYAMANDIR CLASSES material..all units for PCM
5. A lot of good books like IIT Physics, IIT mathematics and IIT chemistry, Physics by IRODOV with solutons, ORganic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd, Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee, Algebra and a lot of other useful topics.

i also have a lot of TEST PAPERS which will be very useful for anyone appearing for any of the entrance examinations esp the IIT-JEE

all the above material is about 4 years OLD...but they r in excellent condition, as good as new.

i'm willing to sell these books at very low prices, although it is very difficult for me assess these books and put a price tag at them.

so if u or any of ur frnds are interested in any of these books/material, please PM me or post in the thread.

i'm from chennai, so if any1 from around here wants to come and take a look the books personally, he/she is more than welcome to do so.

thanks

I AM IN CHENNAI FOR TOMMORROW I.E. ON 05 JAN 2007. PLEASE HELP ME IN LAYING MY HANDS ON YR IIT BOOKS / MATERIAL COLLECTIONS.
REGARDS,
G.NAGARAJ

^ Ahh why so late yaa.. almost the end of the year..:(

I'm confirmed for the Irodov with solutions, lemme know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back