FS: iphone 2G, 8Gb 11months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
On sale is my friends iphone 8Gb.

The phone is 2G. It is 11 months old. It comes only with the USB cable/charger and nothing else.

He is in Delhi for another 1-2 days, so if you can strike a deal in 1-2 days, and u're in Delhi, saves you the shipping charges. After that he goes to Bangalore.

Delhi Buyers preferred for next 2-3 days(till he's in Delhi), Bangalore buyers preferred after that. (FCFS after preference, first person to "confirm" and make payment is the buyer.).
The screen is scratch less as the scratch guard has been on ever since... (It is still on in the pictures).

3074297074_eeffd25e6e_o.jpg

3074297078_e178a97255_o.jpg

3074297084_e49f712bdc_o.jpg

3074297094_824a381e3a_o.jpg

Delhi Guys: Deus Ex Machina , yasirsk , frosty
Outstation: raul, H@cker , verma

Oops forgot to mention in the thread, Delhi Buyers preferred for next 2-3 days(till he's in Delhi), Bangalore buyers preferred after that.

Hey Kniwor, I wanted this. I should be first in line and the price is ok with me, you should have told me. Anyway take a call and pm me.

I agree, and you will be the first buyer if the phone is to be shipped anywhere. The thing is, my friend is a bit apprehensive about shipping, but will ship if no local buyers are present.

I am in bangalore and i am interested. I will check it and pick it up in bangalore if your delhi selling bid fails and two people in bangalore ahead of me too drop out

mjain said:
I am in bangalore and i am interested. I will check it and pick it up in bangalore if your delhi selling bid fails and two people in bangalore ahead of me too drop out

u hv very less chance dude:bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back