Dual layer DVD+/- burner
15.4" WXGA CrystalBrite TFT
Built-in 802.11 b/g
Bluetooth with widcomm interface
1GB RAM + 256MB RAM = 1.2gb total ram
SiSM760GX graphics chip
Dimensions: 1.5 inches thick, 14.3 inches wide, and 11 inches deep
condition is 9.0/10
Windows Xp Pro SP3 installed and accpets all updates as well. i guess i will format or remove my stuff before i give delivery. but will give copy of xp if needed and also all utilities dvd.
the dvd drive takes dvds only and not cds, touchpad needs servicing.
reason for sale is upgrading to a new lappie next month. this laptop has always been home used in one room itself, never travelled at all.

if u have any other ?'s or anything at all please pm me and not crap the thread. lowballers, timepassers, curious lots also DO NOT CRAP ANY THING HERE TAKE IT UP IN THE INBOX PLEASE. thanks a lot.

hey buddy i am interested and just wanted to know how old is this and does it has any warranty on it.... plz PM me your no. so that i can call u... I am from Mumbai...

astrokidvaibhav said:
One of my frnds needs one could you give other details like remaining warranty.
Any scratches or cracks, etc...

NO warranty, no cracks i dont know what made u ask that but still. this is a home used laptop only. my lappies do not travel at all.

heh mate... check now .. :p .. i put the reply here n then went on to write msg .. u r phast

r2t said:
heh mate... check now .. :p .. i put the reply here n then went on to write msg .. u r phast

lol i just checked and logged on now itself. anyways have given u my number and also details. feel free to ask or know anything, cheers :)

i am interested and just wanted to know how old is this and does it has any warranty on it. I am from Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh

vkrayat said:
i am interested and just wanted to know how old is this and does it has any warranty on it. I am from Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh

it is 2 yrs old no warranty for the 9th million time i am saying this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back