FS: LCD 19" Wide Screen 16:10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I bought a new rig this fall .... with that I also bought this 19" WideScreen LCD by ViewSonic. I was amazed by the quailty of display, that includes all the view angles and the contrast ratio. The brighness is so much that I had to reduce it to min to ease the strain on my eyes.;) Used just ~24days.

I am a graphic designer and for me bigger the better. After some time of using this 19'' W LCD I realised that I can go for even bigger. So now I am planning to buy 20" or 21" W LCD if I get this one sold.

If you are planning to buy a new LCD and can't deside on the model don't worry. This model was reviewed on CHIP sept edition and was quoted best cause of the features and performace it offers at this low price. Very key feature are the contrast and the response time. Amazing resolution 1440x900. (Check online reviews)

Here go though more details copied straight from offical website.

Specification:

Type 19" color TFT active matrix WXGA+ LCD
Display Area 16.1" horizontal x 10.0" vertical; 19.0" diagonal
True Resolution 1440x900
Contrast Ratio 700:1 (typ)
Response Time 5ms (typ)
Brightness 280 cd/m2 (typ)
Panel Surface Anti-glare
Aspect Ratio 16:10​
Well I am not so keen in selling my LCD but if I do get a good deal then I will.
Its recommended that you have a graphics card or atleast a good onboard. The native resolution of this LCD is 1440x900 which is way more than 1024x700. BTW I am using Vista and it looks wonderfull on this display.
LINKs: ONLINE REVIEWS | OFFICAL WEBSITE |

What you get : LCD (ofcourse)color : SILVER, BILL*, All the Original Cables, manuals & Driver disc.

Bought it for : Rs14500
Selling Price : Rs13000 (do the math)
Warrenty : 3yrs
Condition : Just like new, hardly used.
Used :just ~24 days.

va1912wb_us_eng_lrg.jpg

Mine is SILVER VA1912w

:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back