FS:LG KE970-aka-LG Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Sawyer

Disciple
This is my girlfriend's phone which was given to her by her friend.Selling due to upgrade.
A very nice looking phone which has a mirror once the backlight is off...cant take a pic properly coz my camera kinda sukz.
The specs for the phone are quite crappy...dont judge by that. I dont know if the battery has been changed but its really really good!Specs say 3 hours talk time but thats definately not the case with this one..I have had one bar on the phone and it went through the night and stayed at one bar...i have seen the phone lasting 3 days without charging(while travelling) and she was texting like a any girl would :p
I think the battery has ben changed...
As you can imagine,i dont have the box or accessories..I just got the phone,had to buy the cable,unlock it and buy a charger...
Camera is really good,check out the pic. This pic has been taken while walking in 'not so good' lighting..and still good. Best 2MP cam ive seen..better than a lot of 3MP cams..

The reason im asking for 5k is coz i had to unlock it for 1500rs AND i bought a data cable which is worth 1200rs..original lg cable.The phone automatically acts as a mass storage device if connected to PC.
A 1GB card will be included.

THREAD CLOSED-SELLING TO FRIEND LOCALLY

oh and sorry about the paper with the date..

I took a couple of pics,and one had the piece of paper u can see with the date and name on it...got deleted and camera is gone now..but its there!

Pics taken on 24/05/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back