FS: LG Studioworks 700E 17" CRT monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
-LG STUDIO WORKS 700E 17 " CRT MONITOR FOR SALE -

i have a 17 " LG CRT monitor ..in perfectly..good condition....

used for : 2 years

Warranty left : 1 year

Reason for sale : looking forward to a LCD monitor

expected price : heard the market price is around 4.9-5 k

so i am expecting ..anywhere arnd 2.6 k...

buyers...from mumbai preferred ..unless u r picking..up from my place !

:)

is this a flat panel monitor if yes then i'm in. :).
and 3.3k hmm i'll talk with some members and tell you abt the price.seems high.

sorry....thts da only drawback..its not flat screen..i will post the pic ...soon...

but must tell u..the inclination at all 4 ends...is not very much..and looks almost like a flat screen..

if the price..seems too high tell me..maybe we can negotiate if u r really intrested..

the price was fixed..after having a talk with my dealer ..who said the mrkt. price is arnd ...4.9-5k..so i should go for...3.5 k..but still i went down for 3.3k..as 1 year warranty is left...

dealer..dsnt buy it man..i ve told him..he will buy it only if he has a customer..

---------
Ok..if The Price Is Too Much..how Much Should I Sell It For ??u Say....!!

2.5 k is almost half the price of brand new !!.thts a too low price.....
its not well maintained but very well maintained...my last price would be 3k..nothin less than tht..cauz i bought it at 6.5 k..and my dad wont allow me to sell it below this price..sorry mate ..
3k is last...think ..abt it ..

come on ppl..some one buy...it

ok price reduced to 2.8 k ..maybe thts last i can go for....its really a good monitor..never gave a single problem..and no repairs..till now..1 yr. warranty is also left !!

broar94 said:
I sold my Samsung 773S(17" CRT non-flat) for a paltry 2.6 to my local friend :p . wish I could get you a buyer ...
thts not a very bad deal..infact its good..if u sold it to a frnd. its so nice of u ..tht u tryin to help..me tell me if u can get me a buyer...for my price...

*********bump**********

mods please change the expected price reduced to to 2.8 k in first post ..thank u ...

Ok..i Cant Go Anything Lower Than This.......this Is Last..if I Get Any Response Well And Good...but If I Dnt..will Have To Close The Thread :

My Last Offer Is Rs .2600 To Any One Willing To Pick Up Frm My Place...mumbai ...or A Nearby Place..

MODS PLEASE EDIT FIRST POST - THE PRICE HAS BEEN DROPPED TO 2.6 K ..this is the last offer...which i can afford...

****bump***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back