FS: Laptop FS: MacBook Pro (mid-2010) and Nokia Lumia 1320

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
Hi.
I'm selling off my Nokia Lumia 1320 and wife's mid-2010 MacBook Pro..

A few notes on the MBP. The onboard wifi doesn't work, I'm guessing the airport card is dead, so we use an external Asus USB wifi dongle. Wi-fi works perfectly with the Asus dongle (check screenshots). Also, the DVD drive doesn't work and the T button on the keyboard is loose and occasionally comes off. However, it can be put back in its place in a second. The battery too has exceeded 300 cycles, and now reports 'service battery' in the battery menu. Also, the laptop hangs often in sleep mode and only wakes up when the power adaptor is connected. Not sure if this is a battery issue or something else.. Phew, hope that clears all the problems, which is why I'm selling it for 12k. Otherwise, it could easily fetch 25-30k today.
I can provide additional photos/screenshots if required. SOLD

Product Name: Apple MacBook Pro (mid-2010).
Configuration: 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3 1066MHz, 250GB hard drive
Expected Price: Rs 12,000
Source and Time of Purchase: Apple Store US, May 2010
Reason for Sale: Upgraded to new MacBook Pro
RMA / Servicing history: Logic-board replaced in 2012
Product Condition: Onboard Wi-fi not working. DVD drive not working. T button on keyboard is loose. Doesn't wake up from sleep mode when power adaptor isn't connected.
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No warranty left
Accessories Included: Charger and soft gel case
Product Location : Mumbai
Payment Options: Cash, Bank Deposit, NEFT
SOLD

And now for the Nokia Lumia 1320. This phone was purchased about 6 months ago from Flipkart, so has 5-6 months of warranty left. It's in perfect shape, I have the original box and accessories, plus a silicone Amzer protective cover.

Product Name: Nokia Lumia 1320 (black) http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/mobile/phone/lumia1320/
Expected Price: Rs 10,000
Source and Time of Purchase: Flipkart, 26/5/14
Reason for Sale: Changing phone
RMA / Servicing history: N/A
Product Condition: In perfect working condition
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 5.5 months of warranty left
Accessories Included: Original box, charger, cable and headset
Product Location : Mumbai
Payment Options: Cash, Bank Deposit, NEFT

Mods, sorry the pics were taken 5-6 days ago, but I only got around to creating the thread today. Hope that's okay. If not, I'll add more photos with the current date.
items1.jpg items4.jpg items5.jpg items7.jpg items8.jpg items9.jpg items10.jpg items11.jpg items12.jpg items13.jpg items14.jpg items15.jpg items16.jpg items17.jpg items18.jpg items19.jpg items20.jpg items21.jpg items22.jpg items23.jpg items24.jpg items2.jpg items3.jpg items6.jpg

Those interested can PM me and we'll take it from there.
Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1418373645][/DOUBLEPOST]MacBook Pro on hold for a member. Will update this thread if the member backs out.

Last edited:
Hey, the MacBook Pro has already been sold. Just waiting to get it shipped. Now only Lumia 1320 to go.[DOUBLEPOST=1418804928][/DOUBLEPOST]Will drop price of Lumia 1320 to Rs 13,000. A new one costs approximately 17k right now, and mine has about 5 months of warranty left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back