FS: Microsoft wireless mouse & MSFT LifeChat headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce

Adept
Unused but without their respective boxes. Purchased in the U.S. off the egg that is new about 2 months ago and the boxes were thrown out back in the U.S. for easy shipping.

Both work great (tested them yesterday before posting this) and I can provide a 7 day test warranty. The headset has good bass and treble but don't expect them to rival a pair of reference units from Grado or AKG. :p The earpads are faux leather and the USB cord is about 6-7 feet in length. The mouse works brilliantly with no auto drifting.

I wasn't really sure about the rates and have priced them according to current rates on newegg. Link to the respective product pages:

Microsoft wireless mouse - $20
Microsoft LifeChat LX3000 - $24.99 on Amazon ($26 on newegg)

For the sake of reference, the cheapest wireless no-name brand mouse on Lynx India is 869. The LX3000 costs Rs. 1,672 as seen out here. The MSFT mouse costs 1,254 as seen here in a different color.

Shipping from Mumbai as per actuals. Sorry about the craptastic images but click for larger ones.

MSFT LifeChat:

MSFT wireless mouse:

Thanks for looking.

Current order:
Mouse: 1. bond_212 (awaiting payment), 2. apextwin146
Headset: 1. mutant (awaiting payment), 2. Roxtin, 3. khadak

Pat

Skilled
Let me know if mouse is still available! I am from Mumbai too..

gforce

Adept
@Pat: I've messaged mutant. If he doesn't reply by the end of the day, I'll move on to the next person (bond212) and then to you and the others. Since 5 guys have expressed their interest, this is probably going to be a quick sale.

P.S.: I might have another msft mouse in one of my suitcases. Assuming it will be found somewhere, I'll put it up for sale over the weekend.

gforce

Adept
Mutant has backed out for the mouse and it's now available.

bond_212, you've got a message mate. Pat, you've got one too.

gforce

Adept
Bumpity bump bump!

Cute little mouse without a tail looking for a nice, caring owner who'll feed it with USB power and run his hand over it every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.