SMPS Antec SP 350 dual rail- 1000 Rs ---> Price 900 Rs

Steel cabinet by Mercury(quite ancient :eek:hyeah:) - 500 Rs

Six month old Samsung CD Drive - 300 Rs

Combo offer - whole set - 9000 Rs including a coolermaster fan for SI120

Reason for sale - In need of money

1. Willing to sell CPU+Mobo+RAM only

2. Prefer Bangalore buyers

3. Bangalore buyers only for the Mercury Cabinet and Antec SP350

Its a Kingston. Dunno much about the timings it can do as right now the system is packed. But its the same RAM that i took the opty to 2.6 Ghz

vNerd said:
Will take
AMD Opteron 165 overclocked to 2.6 Ghz on air with SI120 - 3.5k
Asus A8n sli se - 2.5k
for a friend
Put on hold
thanks for helping hold the deal vani

hi Khimera, I asked vNerd to hold the deal for me. I am totally interested in getting the opty + SLI mobo (not that i wanna go SLI, but it never hurts :p)

I however am in Delhi/Gurgaon and could use shipping to here. As for payment, I am flexible to decide upon the mode of payment. The cost though seems a bit steep for the mobo+CPU combo, especially because it has been overlcocked to quite a high frequency.... just my opinion though..

lemee know if you can ship the stuff to Delhi, else i'll see how to handle the transport....

thanks to vani once more for holding.

Psycho_McCrazy said:
especially because it has been overlcocked to quite a high frequency.... just my opinion though..

Actually, that is like a guarantee that the chip is stable at 2.6G on the right setup with adequate power and cooling. :p

It's usually the highly overclockable chips that are sought after.

Almost all use their opty/X2 chips at 2.4-2.7. :)

And in todays time and age, a 939/AM2 chip is no good unless at 2.4-2.5Ghz atleast. :ashamed:
IIRC, Khimey also happens to have one of the good steppings which allows for those clocks.:)

@BIKeINSTEIN

guess what you say is quite true, 2.6G stable capable should do me good service around 2.4-2.5 (Delhi/GHn can get quite hot in summers, but these days that seems like a distant dream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back