FS: Modded PC - The Lotus Elise

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxAxe

Disciple
I'm putting my Lotus Elise up for sale, ................ 40 K if you buy it with 1GB ram and 37 K if you buy it with 512 MB RAM, rest of the specs, to remain the same.

if you guys want to bid, its open now. I have to sell it off before this saturday, i'll prefer buyers from in and around Delhi as its really not possible to courier this baby accross India.

For the pics n stuff take a look at this rig gallery

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/rig/viewgallery-368.html

Send me an IM in case you want to make a bid or have a question. i'll check every 2 hours.

ok, 40 K and 37 K respectively then. And no I am not willing to sell individual parts, its a work of art ................. for pete's sake ... dont ask such questions. .... its a request, dont disrespect this work of art.

You are really stupid to expect a price like that on that configuration. Anyway,good look selling it.

Amol said:
You are really stupid to expect a price like that on that configuration. Anyway,good look selling it.

arrey cmon yaar.....

It is not just the config he is selling but the whole modded PC which you have to admit looks cool.....

Of course, for only the rig, it is an absolutely ridiculous price, but it isnt only the components..... You are basically paying the inflated price for the work of art.....

Amol said:
I completely disagree man. There's no need to be offensive here. Can you imagine the amount of hard work that must have gone into this? I'm sure Sunnyboi could vouch for that. What you're paying for here is sheer design. This is a designer case. If a company like Antec got into designer cases, you can bet your butt each would be worth 20k at the least. And the configuration's not that bad at all.

Cut him some slack man.

That's right, whoever buys this modded PC will buy it because it is unique, not because it's running the latest hardware... I hope you manage to sell it here, Max.

hmm....sorry for that reply...I guess it's a fine piece of art, but its a little too expensive.

Anyway...mods are free to delete my two replies in here..

And good luck selling it.

its 40 k only for the cpu ?or everything's..included ???monitor...keyboard..etc.etc.

can u please post the full RIG details..and config..

faheem , he meant 40 k for everything ... 37 k is also everything with only 512 mb ram & click on the link he has posted :lol?:

Bump for an awesome mod :)

puns said:
faheem , he meant 40 k for everything ... 37 k is also everything with only 512 mb ram & click on the link he has posted :lol?:

Bump for an awesome mod :)

i had a hint....but was confused..since maybe he valued..his work on the MOD FOR 40K..ONLY FOR THE CPU...ANYWAYS..THE 9 MNTHS..WORK JAS MORE VALUE...THAN THIS..40K SEEMS..A GOOD PRICE THAN...

Honestly, I wouldnt sell it if the circumstances were different. But I need money to finish the rest of the projects I have at hand. I also happen to have 2 gainward 6600 GT AGP Golden Sample versions on sale for 6 K each. full warranty applicable. I have to close this deal by this saturday.

i dont want to spoil the sale but art or no art

but we can get a Core 2 Duo rig with 1GB DDR2 Ram & everything else in 40k

most of use need more cooling & performance than art

You can also get a bike in 40 K .... right ?? Then why get a PC in the 1st place. You can do a whole lot of other stuff in 40 K ... then why think of a PC anyway. !!!!!!

MaxAxe said:
You can also get a bike in 40 K .... right ?? Then why get a PC in the 1st place. You can do a whole lot of other stuff in 40 K ... then why think of a PC anyway. !!!!!!

you were selling a PC not a bike

everyone does'nt want a bike

i just said 40k is a very high & irrational price for a 9 months old AMD Socket 754 AGP 8X rig

:D This baby is on display at center stage mall Noida, from tommorow till saturday, maybe sunday aswell. anyone wanting to have a look at it is surely welcome at CSM tommorow 12 PM onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back