FS: MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum-SLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hey guys,

Since i am jumping onto the Opteron bandwagon, I might as well do it in style. So i will be shifting to DFI Ultra-D after making this sale. I dont wanna make any profit out of this. I just want the exact same price a new Ultra-D will cost me.

Item: MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum-SLI

Accessories incl: All (original)

Warranty: Indian w/ bill!

Reason: Shifting to Ultra-D!

Cost: Market price of DFI Ultra-D

(^^ mods, I havnt enquired abt it, i will tell u guys to pls update it once i get it)

This is a very good and stable mobo. The bios has enough options to satisfy a enthusiast (not a extreme one like me :p). Vcore supported is 1.6V. Vddr is 3.1V (w/ modded bios ofcourse) MOBO is updated to latest BIOS revision. Comes inbuilt with Creative Sound Blaster Live! 7.1 Sound card (100 dB SNR!)

I am also ready for cross buying. I.e., you ship me a new DFI Ultra-D and I ship you this. Each for your own shipping. (NOT PROFESSIONAL COURIER!) Ofcourse I will ship after i recv the DFI as I dont have a back up mobo.

Regards,

Karan Misra

[EDIT]

Update: Price dropped to Rs 8000/- + shipping

ok price drop.........

price of msi k8n neo4 platinum-sli w/ 3 years indian warranty for 9.5K {shipped} :hap2:

PS: mods pls edit the first post accordingly to reflect the price.

Update: Final price drop.

New Price: Rs 8000/- + shipping (to anywhere in india)

Also, I am in talk with Vandal about the deal.

Cheers.

PS: Mods, pls can update the first post (lol agn!)

You can bump the thread once every 12 hours... And lifetime of a sale thread is generally decided by the buyer...

how old is that A8Ne? i think a trade might be possible :p

oh and u didnt reply about the CFLs yet :p

oww well dear sorry pal forgot about cfl's absolutely ,sending u pm regarding that,well i bought a new mobo yesterday coz i sold my P4640 hence i bought 3500+ and an8-e i haven't used or opened a8n-e but have opened 3500+ n tested it on my friends a8n-sli premium,but found less points n less performance as compared to P4 640* hence i wish to sell both off, i wish only trade against my A8n-e or else i will have to sell both my 3500+ n A8N-E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back