FS: MX 12AWG Speaker cable (3m pair for 2 speakers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Skilled
Got this a week or two ago. Don't have any use of it anymore. Its a 3m pair (i.e. 6m total) and might need burning in to sound its best. I've hardly used it for 5 mins. I'd prefer bangalore buyers as its really heavy.

Keep it on hold for me.

Will it make a difference to my speakers ? Megaworks 5.1 550. Because right now, I am using the stock cables for my front right and left speakers and these are the two speakers that I use the most.

MX as in the 'MX' of India?

And Nikhil, 12AWG ain't gonna go into those little holes in the Megaworks. These are as thick as a pencil once you strip off the insulation, and as thick as a MontBlanc pen with it still on (and that's each single wire, the figure8 form is two of them).

Great price for 6m of 12AWG, so here's a free bump since you're not shipping. And if you were, the shipping would cost more than the wire!

sangram said:
MX as in the 'MX' of India?

And Nikhil, 12AWG ain't gonna go into those little holes in the Megaworks. These are as thick as a pencil once you strip off the insulation, and as thick as a MontBlanc pen with it still on (and that's each single wire, the figure8 form is two of them).

Great price for 6m of 12AWG, so here's a free bump since you're not shipping. And if you were, the shipping would cost more than the wire!

aaaah :p

Ok, thanks :)

I am out then.

Yup MX as in MX India... The megaworks won't have big enough holes for this, nor would it need them. I had got them just to give a try to biwiring. Couldn't make out any difference so dumping them for cheap. Shipping will cost too much hence looking for local buyers.

Nikhil if you want, you can go check the MX Cable distributor in bangalore. The dude is located on SP Road. He has thinner stuff as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back