FS: My P4 Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheITWares

Skilled
Intel P4 2.67 GHZ for 2000/-

Intel Original Motherboard D845CVSR for 1500/-

40 GB Samsung HDD for 1250/- (In Warranty)

512 MB DDR1 RAM for 1800/-

17'' Inch Samsung Sync Master 763MB Monitor Flat Screen for 5000/- (In Warranty)

Note - I may not sell things in Red

Lite - On DVD Writer for 2500/- (In Warranty)

Samsung CD Writer for 500/-

Sony Floppy Drive for 200/-

Samsung Optical Mouse for 300/-

Compaq Keyboard for 250/-

Creative 2.1 Speakers for 500/-

Intex LAN card for 150/-

IBOX (Silver Black) Cabinet for 800/-

The total cost comes around 16750/-

If you want to Contact me then you can call me on my Cell - 09820972852 (Mumbai)

If anyone wants to buy the whole then it'll be for 15500/-.

Can you sell your monitor & Ram to me? maybe u can yeild more if you sell individual price.. PM me if you are interedted. thanks

nvidiabeast said:
Can you sell your monitor & Ram to me? maybe u can yeild more if you sell individual price.. PM me if you are interedted. thanks

Hi

I'll ask you to wait for sometime stay in touch on this site or pm me your mobile no. if i dnt get anyone for the whole PC then i'll certainly call u regarding this and if you want the individual price then i am expected prices for the monitor and Ram are

Monitor - 5000/-

Ram - 1800/-

Regards

Rahul
-----------

comn guys .... check out the new price only 15500/- for the whole PC
-----------

PM me if you want any more details...

*Bump* Hey guys hurry up i wanna buy a new PC..check out the individual prices also....There is an Update the processor is 2.67Ghz instead of 1.67 i had made that mistake.

the monitor is very steeply priced
you get a brand new one for just a shade more than 4k
2nd hand ae available for 2.3k
for your flat monitor i think 2.5k is sweet

I have checked with the dealers and they said a brand new Monitor will cost me anywhere between 6250/- to 6500/- tatzy i have kept a price of 5000/- and it just 2 yrs old and very properly maintained with no scratches or stains on it. You may be talking abt a 15'' Inch Non - Monitor which may come at 4000 k.

ohk..hmmmm ..i need the following..for a frnd of mine..i have PM'ed u my offer..do reply back.

40 GB Samsung HDD for 1250/- (In Warranty) reduce the price slightly as new one's r avlbl for 1700-1800)

+

IBOX (Silver Black) Cabinet for 800/ ....( acc to me u askin a bit more if it's the simple I cabby)

according to u r total..7350 and u have already reduced the total price of the PC..from 16 k to 15.5 k..and my asking price is total. 6.4k cauz tht's what my frnd's budget is ...if u think.it's a fair deal..den do tell me..and yeah by the way i am located in Mumbai..actly navi mumbai

faheem_m said:
ohk..hmmmm ..i need the following..for a frnd of mine..i have PM'ed u my offer..do reply back.

40 GB Samsung HDD for 1250/- (In Warranty) reduce the price slightly as new one's r avlbl for 1700-1800)

+
IBOX (Silver Black) Cabinet for 800/ ....( acc to me u askin a bit more if it's the simple I cabby)
according to u r total..7350 and u have already reduced the total price of the PC..from 16 k to 15.5 k..and my asking price is total. 6.4k cauz tht's what my frnd's budget is ...if u think.it's a fair deal..den do tell me..and yeah by the way i am located in Mumbai..actly navi mumbai

The total comes to 7350/-

And the Maximum that i can reduce this is to 7000/- rs

nvidiabeast said:
and sell your monitor to me.. ok?? thats the part left with you.. PM me

Hi

Sure i'll sell the monitor to you call me 9820972852

17'' Inch Samsung Sync Master 763MB Monitor Flat Screen for 5000/- (In Warranty)

rahul_varma said:
The total comes to 7350/-

And the Maximum that i can reduce this is to 7000/- rs

rahul, try squeezing in the mouse,keyboard and lan card wid d above n i'll pik it up for 7 k.

if not possible, then do let me know.

Hannan

penny_trader said:
rahul, try squeezing in the mouse,keyboard and lan card wid d above n i'll pik it up for 7 k.

if not possible, then do let me know.

Hannan

Dude i need those things if ur not taking the whole PC

So if i give them to u then i'll have buy those things again and they are going to cost me more money.

Its the best price yaar dnt ask me to squeez no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back