FS: New Asrock 939Dual SATA2 ATX m/b , Volt Modded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
I have one Asrock 939Dual SATA2 m/b for sale. I had purchased it a few days back for Rs. 3650/- from Prime AGBG.
This m/b is volt modded for CPU VCORE hence you can go upto 1.55V for CPU Vcore.
I Had been testing this m/b extensively for the last few days with x1900XT gfx card and there are no issues with it.

I would not give a Definite figure of what o/c you can achieve on it because o/c'ing depends upon primarily ur Rams and PSU. but i have reached 300 ~ 310 HTT , Stable , on the opty 144 chip, and about 270~ 275 HTT, stable on a AMD64 Venice core 3000+ cpu. both at 1.525 ~ 1.55V Vcore.

Please Note: if you have a better stepping 3000+ cpu already then achieving 285 HTT or more, prime stable, is possible.
(PS: The Highest HTT i have booted on this m/b is 385 Mhz ;) )

Reason for Sale: I am Receiving my DFI Expert m/b soon and i may get that Asus RD 580 m/b if it is avialable here ...:D
For More Details:
Asrock Website : http://www.asrock.com/product/939Dual-SATA2.htm

The m/b would come with original bill and full warranty. It would come in the original box packing along with all accesories which i have not touched.

Price: Rs. 4000/- + Shipping ( A small premium for soldering the Vmods and then taking responsibility for full warranty)

If you want it with the a AMD64 Venice core 3000+ CPU set, Finetuned, and Guranteed @ 270 ~ 275 HTT i.e. @ 2400 mhz then the price would be Rs. 9500 /- + Shipping
The warranty on the CPU will be 3yrs from "Your" purchase.

if you want it with my "modded" Artic Freezer CPU h/s (92 mm panaflo fan) then the Price will be 2K Extra i.e. Rs.11,500 + Shipping.

NB: if you can send ur RAMS to me then i will finetune / optimize the settings for you free of cost .....

if you have any queries please PM me.

Prices slightly Negotiable ... ( i hope on the upper side )

@ Darthcoder,
I do not know the actual current market price of the 3000+ cpu. i will find out the correct market price and post my price here later today.
But our TE Member Chaos had informed me a few days ago that he had bought one socket 939 3000+ for 4.9K and the price listed on the Chennai based online website Delta ( http://deltapage.com/ ) is 6.1K .....:huh:

deejay said:
@ Darthcoder,
But our TE Member Chaos had informed me a few days ago that he had bought one socket 939 3000+ for 4.9K and the price listed on the Chennai based online website Delta ( http://deltapage.com/ ) is 6.1K .....:huh:

OT, but just wanted to point out that the price listed on the deltapage is as of March 2nd.

A new venice costs in the range of 5700... I bought one on tuesday... I beleive Chaos Mentioned Price of a Socket 754 Dj :)...

Switch said:
A new venice costs in the range of 5700... I bought one on tuesday... I beleive Chaos Mentioned Price of a Socket 754 Dj :)...
754 is 4900, 939 is 300 bucks more! All inclusive.

Edit: Deejay sorry i misquoted that day. Was pretty pissed with proccy dying and stuff ;)

Phew !!!.
OK Darthcoder there you have it the prices are in the Vicinity of 5.2K (Chaos) ~ 5.7K (Switch)....so my original estimation of 5.5K is not far off. just quote me a decent price for full 3 yrs warranty and it is urs ....
ps: This E6 core cpu was originally purchased by Quad Master , I had merely exchanged this cpu with my 0517 stepping cpu that i had given him.

Yo Dj, wru from? How much would the shipping for the whole "package" including the H/S be for Mumbai? And finally, what's the best price you can offer on the whole package?

Let me know!

P.s Clear up some space for pm's :p

@ unrealistic,
I am from mumbai.

Hence you would be saving a substantial sum in shipping ....:D

kindly PM me ur best quote for the whole package.
or post it here ...

update: Motherboard sold at 4K.
I have set the htt to 265 on his 3200+ cpu i.e. speed of 2.65ghz with memory @1:1 at cas 2.5, 2T, quite stable at these settings after exhaustive testing ....

I dont think anybody here would be interested in buying the 3000+ cpu alone and / or the modded h/s hence i request the mods to close this thread.
if i get / come across another good cheap socket 939 m/b i will repost these two items in a VFM combo deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back