FS> New iPhone 8GB for 22k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saar .. if u wd ask the pricing in US u wd get ur answer Saar....

also Saar if u wd read where the iphone in question been bought from u ll get the picture in a mch clearer way ..

So if someone buys from US ..u say he must sell at lower price beacuse he gt it for cheap....cmon are we dng some social service or what :p

Can u get one for me frm US....I would luv to buy one at even 20k :rofl:
I dunno everytime this US & dollar comes in.....8800GT is 250$....hw the hell nw will u get here for 10k...its like that

& someone posting dollar will fell by 2-3 rupees.....may be in next 2-3 months :rofl: and expect the seller to drop his price...this is even worse than fish market....educated buyers lowballing like a rikshaw puller ...that more of a better analogy I think :rofl: ( Nothing against the rikshaw pullers though )

Profit= Selling Price - Cost Price

Taking Adv of situation= Purchase in US,( Dont Want to use it) .. Sell a touch less than Indian MRP in india...
U get more moolah and also get MRP behind u to defend u..

(dont intend this towards anyone.. just putting some point across)
To each his own view point Saar...

Supra said:
Can u get one for me frm US....I would luv to buy one at even 20k

And its my frnd who wanna buy and his offer stands at that .. was that a tad difficult to read and comprehend??
And speaking of 'educated' ppl .. u really need to flame on posts which are as good as dead ..?

Nope. You got your equation wrong.

Profit = Selling Price - (Cost price + Two-way airfare to USA)

Selling Price - Cost Price = Social Service

I just did a social service to Indians who cant bloody wait for it to launch in India and are ready to shell out huge bucks!!! Thats a realistic answer:tongue: :tongue:

I wd have been ready to purchase it at 20k+Shipping (i do kno that getting it here and doing the jailbreak is something to be counted)..

only thing i dont like a fone w/o recording option and flash to go with it.

Next change shd be iphone 2 with these two options ...

Again as i mentioned.. that aint my price buddy ..

Peace. No more stupid flaming / explanation from my side on.

Lol at this whole thing..

SO ur against him making profit by selling it at a price lower than Indian MRP but ur very much for it when ur makin one hell of a profit by asking it for a whole 10K less than the Indian MRP. He went thru the trouble of getting it frm US so he is totally justified at sellin at for 4k less than the indian grey market price and its unlocked too so ur also saving up on wht the grey market people would charge you for unlocking.

Now you might say that you can unlock it urself or get someone to do it for free.. well u get charged for the effort other people put in. You could as well say.. I know Coding so i can code my own OS for free.

Anything you buy off the market, the cost of the parts that do into the product might be less.. but u pay for the effort thats gone into getting u wht u want.

This is not aimed at any one single person. Its just that its now becoming a trend for everyone to expect others to sell it at prices compared to US. If hes got it down from US, then its his wish as to wht prices he quotes. Hes here to sell his stuff not to do some social service. You can say its not ethical correct . Well but r u ethical correct to be expecting to get a product for such a cheap price?? If u think its wrong on his part to quote prices based on wht price he bought it for in US then u can go ahead and get it from US if u think you can do it easily.

Bottom line : If u can get it from the US then go ahead and get it.. else dun compare US prices since hes not here to do u favours by going through the trouble to get it all the way frm US and sell it at the price he bought it for.

The thing here is, even if u wanna lowball or ask for a quote comparing to the prices in US.. do so thru PM. Ur entitled to seek explanation if u think the quoted price is high or unacceptable, if ur interested, but do so thru PM's. Posting here will only encourage others to do the same.

As ive mentioned above, this is not aimed at any single person. This is to all those who keep comparing the prices to those available in US.

Some mod or evilution could please close this thread bfore it goes outta hand.

Peace out :)

dude please shut this thread now. ill be having a few on sale please dont scrap mine as u did on this one. if u want it buy it. ppl are buying gfx cares worth 25k 30k here. so..... its who wants to spend on what. cheers

evilution said:
I just did a social service to Indians who cant bloody wait for it to launch in India and are ready to shell out huge bucks!!! Thats a realistic answer:tongue: :tongue:

You must be a TechTree veteran :rofl:
God bless you folks :p

Profit = Selling Price - (Cost price + Two-way airfare to USA)

Selling Price - Cost Price = Social Service

I just did a social service to Indians who cant bloody wait for it to launch in India and are ready to shell out huge bucks!!! Thats a realistic answer

I was with you in this thread so far, but the logic above is asinine

a device in the US at a bargain price was an incidental activity that had nothing to do with the main purpose of say my trip (and I guess yours')

then returning back to India , deciding you dont need the device, and selling it at a profit too is fine ( I wouldnt do it though, but that's just me)

Justifying that with lame reasons isn't..How in heaven's name did the airfares get included in the equation is beyond me....

If you or your friend want to make a small margin on an item you intend to dispose, that's fine...don't make it sound like you doing a favor to the buyer
my parallel importer in chennai gives me the airfare (to Singapore) logic for his prices, but the difference is that
a) he does this for a living
b) he doesnt build a pretence of doing me a favor when i buy from him

I guess you intended that quote to come across as funny, but it doesnt seem funny in the least...

**** all this for a P.O.S Iphone? :p enough close this dumb thread and scrap these posts... :p

who wants cold beer? :D

yes supra all financial firms have predicted this only .. go and study

Invest 1 lakh in rising rupee saar then...u will make 20-30k in 2 mnths :p

Its just that its now becoming a trend for everyone to expect others to sell it at prices compared to US

Prob is the guys who expect at US price are the ones who never will be able to get from US. What they can do is check newegg.com & fream :p....this is more so in Digit forums....now coming here as well. As of PMing also....lowballing so much on PM and so many times that inbox gets full :rofl:....I will always tell lowballing is getting real too much now a days. And one more thing is these so called lowballers wont try much lowballing on senior members thread :p....usually I do flame a bit to the lowballers so as to get things to earlier level but seems its not helping at all.

situation is so bad that u cant even sell a Zune here for 5k since people will tell its 100$ on newegg now :p and not consder that its local price is more than 12k. KMD effect I must say.....once u show dream to Indian's they wont stop dreaming for ever :rofl:

Long time TE members lowballing- what has the world come to? :no:

READ TE Rules- esp for Market. :p

If you expect a lower rate- PM the seller. :)
By posting your expectations in the thread- especially if way off from teh seller/buyers estimate- you are crapping the thread imho. :(

PM the seller- it's the basic rule of TE market. :cool2:
Negotiate through PMs. :)

TE market is not some commercial crap- where opportunistic people have a field day conning others whether buying or selling :( - but a platform for members to provide/procure stuff. :)
Seller should quote putting oneself in buyer's shoes and vice versa. :cool2:

so are u guys continuing the fight or not? i finished watching prison break and do not have anything for entertainment :tongue::bleh:

price update i dont know how but here goes. 26500 im talking in shops. so in 2 weeks it goes from 24 to 25 and now 26

and i was ready to buy it for 22001/- Just because all u guys crapped his thread he felt offended when i REquestED him to reduce his price a bit.

Vivek Punjabi said:
and i was ready to buy it for 22001/- Just because all u guys crapped his thread he felt offended when i REquestED him to reduce his price a bit.

ill let u know in a while when my stock of phones come in.

@Superczar

That comment was on a funny note. Not once did I got irritated with any posts. If public wants to lowball, let them. Eventually, any genuinely intrested buyer will do his homework before buying. I knew the status of my deal and also knew any genuine buyer would pay up 22k.

@Vivek Punjabi

Sorry yaar, the iPhone got sold in afternoon to a person who PMed me before you. He came up to meet me after 6 hours of posting. He also told me that price of iPhone have jumped to 26k from 24k due to unavailability of 1.1.1 iPhones. This is creating a shortage of unlocked iPhones in the whole market. So he thanked me, because I saved him 4k.

@Bikey

I dont mind lowballers on my sale. Different people have different opinion, and the forum was setup in the first place to help people out with tech problem and buying. If someone felt I was trying to con someone, he was trying to help someone who could have got fooled into a scam deal. Keep it up guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back