FS: Nokia Ngage original (not stupid QD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjain

Disciple
hi,

i am selling my 1.5 yr old Nokia Ngage gaming mobile phone. with MP3 player and radio, MMC slot, and a host of other features. fantastic phone and one of the cheapest smart phones, running on symbian OS. connects to ur computer using bluetooth or USB. amazing gameplay and excellent music playback quality

but there is a problem. the charging pin is gone and it takes about Rs.150-200 to fix. i had an old reliance 2280 which had the same battery and i used it for charging the battery (i had two batteries). so here is the offer

asking price: Rs.4000 + shipping

Dude, he is giving away some free games along with it. And these are original games ( I presume !).

But yes I agree that 5000 + shipping is a little too high. A better price would be 4k shipped.

Dude, you can download as many games as you want from the net and put em on your mmc ..... a 256mb mmc costs 700 bucks ...

I think it is best if mjain mentions whether these are games paid by him (some or all). If these are free games, then even 4k is too much. If he has bought these games, then 4 - 4.5k is a decent price.

BF1983, are you interested in buying any of the stuff ? If not please keep out & get acquainted with market rules.

@mjain: I hope the games you have mentioned are legit. If not get the post edited or i'll have to lock the thread.

Too costly I don't care if it isn't a QD somethin along the lines of 3~3.25K would go down real nice :eek:hyeah:

hi mod,

sorry being a newbie i dint know that exactly. can u edit the post to remove the games CD . the games are all original but i will not be giving out the original MMC's which i can play on my new N-series phone. i have cracked the games and burned them on a CD. so do the needful and also, price drop to 4000.

revised price: 4000 + shipping

free drop if buyer in bangalore or chennai

see as i have said they r original n anyways putting them on a CD is illegal. so i asked the mod to modify the offer.

and i dont have a digicam dude

mjain said:
hi mod,

sorry being a newbie i dint know that exactly. can u edit the post to remove the games CD . the games are all original but i will not be giving out the original MMC's which i can play on my new N-series phone. i have cracked the games and burned them on a CD. so do the needful and also, price drop to 4000.

revised price: 4000 + shipping

free drop if buyer in bangalore or chennai

Wrong :bangin: !!!! You cant use a MMC card in N-series, Nseries runs with RS-DVMMC(ie Reduced Size-Dual Volt MMC).. The one used in a engage are original full sized cards that cant even be inserted in a Nseries phone :rofl: .

aha.. no offence to u mjain.. but its clear that u were using pirated games :D .. cuz "you" just cant crack the games and put them on cd.. you either download them and put them on cd or you buy them on a cd.. i mention again..NO OFFENCE..

And one more point please tell the reason for saying QD stupid...?? I use QD and it i dont find it stupid...

anupamsinha said:
I guess QD is the one with sidetalk. It feels a bit odd.
QD is the not the one with side talk... Its the normal one. Also u can remove the mmc without removing the battery. Also it is smaller the the normal NGage.
This is the one and i have no idea why this is stupid :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back