FS: Nvidia geforece 6200le 256mb with turbocache support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... 2 days back i bot a 7900GTX thru my uncle from USA.
so i want to sell of my 4 months old nvidia geforce 6200LE 256MB PCI-E with TURBOCACHE with 2yrs and 8 months warranty left on it for the price of 1600. ( it is negotiable )
along with original bill and box and warranty certificate.

anybody intrested do call at 9833262926 .
It is a VISTA ready Graphic Card as per Nvidia.com

Memory Supports 256MB

Effective Memory Bandwidth 12.0*
(GB/sec)

Fill Rate (pixels/sec) 700 million*
Vertices per Second (million) 175*

Pixels per Clock (peak) 2

RAMDACs 400 MHz

if @hansome not intrested i am in queue let me know i shall confirm with and ask my friend for the same. Regards

Can u ship it to bangalore.... If yes then catch me on gtalk(nishant.pattanaik@gmail.com). Online right now , anytime.....

Dug this up from page12 of Market- phew- that was a lot of digging!!:p

dingemini312= Mumbai fellow with a cell no= instant convo= no waiting for reply to PM.:eek:hyeah:
Spoke to dingemini312 a couple of times after that- card still available for sale.:D
Nice chap and though i was not keen on a 6200LE, he said its a 6200TC.:D (need it for a friend with a dead 6200TC.)

Spoke to dingemini312 on '10-03-2007' evening- confirmed deal- got card picked from his place in New Mumbai by another friend.

What am i doing posting this at this unearthly hour?
Friend picked up card, went to watch a late night movie with gang, then went out partying and called me up at 2:00 am to say he has the card safe at his place but not sure if he will be able to come today.:mad:
Haven't been able to sleep since then.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back