FS: OCZ PSU 700W Modular....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav2000

Skilled
Had taken these off sale earlier, but back on sale now:

p1000629.jpg

p1000630.jpg

OCZ PSU is on international warranty and in case of any issue u need to ship to S.E. Asia. Confirmed with OCZ. Its also a powerswap warranty, so no waiting, as soon as they get the power supply they will send you a new one, without even testing the PSU for any defects.

The Sapphire is covered under international warranty and from what I have been given to understand, they entertain international warranty in India as well. So it should not be an issue. This is about 1.5 years old now and works like a charm.

Both products will come with full retail boxes.

mav2000 im from bangalore too, migrating to i7 platform will this psu suffice ? PM me the railing values, i'll have a look at it, pm me ur final price as u wont have to take the risk of shipping

Hi,

1. Jit...let me know.

2. robo baba let me know too. have replied to your pm

3. Ryan....price is extremly good for a barely used 700 W MODULAR PSU. I am sure you cannot get this price anywhere. If you are interested at this price let me know. Will run any rig with crossfire/SLI with ease. It has 2 12V rails with 25 amps on each.

you can get details here:

OCZ Technology | Products | Power Management | OCZ 500W-700W ModXStream Pro Power Supply

4. Nvsr...all fans mroe or less sold for now. will surely keep you posted.

Got it from RMA through another member in March of this year. Three years international warranty, though you have to ship it to one of their RMA centers at your cost. Works perfectly well with no issues at all. Have run crossfire with 2 4890's without any issue at all. In perfect condition, with RMA papers.

in case of an RMA if i have to ship where do i ship ??? please lemme know and also the warranty left

RMA would be either Netherlands, USA or I believe now also available in Taiwan, if I am not wrong. The PSU is in brand new condition, except for a small scratch which happened during installation. ANd OCZ RMA is powerswap RMA, they will send a new piece back at their cost.

RMA would be either Netherlands, USA or I believe now also available in Taiwan, if I am not wrong. The PSU is in brand new condition, except for a small scratch which happened during installation. ANd OCZ RMA is powerswap RMA, they will send a new piece back at their cost.

Bro im out had it been a local warranty, id have done the funds transfer right away, cos i dont wanna spend the cost of the SMPS to ship(PSUs are a lil heavy) and i use pc everyday cant stay without using it in terms of RMA

Hi all ocz vendetta, xigmatek fan and thunderblade sold. Come on guys the stuff is really at very good prices. Go for it.

LCD is in very good condition, but prefer local pickup....

If you guys dont buy it goes away for free to my brother in law.....so his loss is ure gain and vice versa....buy buy buy....

Sorry sir, that wont work out for me and the fans and cooler is sold as of now.

Guys please no low balling, the stuff is at a great price..

my friends looking for a 1gb vaporx to xfire so.........gtta let it pass then

neways great pricing.....best o luk for your sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back