FS: P4 3.0 GHz with HT/ Intel 915GAV / 512MB DDR / 80GB Seagate

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed

Recruit
My friends wants to sell this comp along with the monitor, as listed below.
Please send quotes either by PM or post here. No holds. Computer will either be sold as single unit or components will be sold when there is buyer for every part at proper price.

EDIT: Guys sending PM about parts, please send offered price too and do not expect replies when the offer is unrealistic. I will not exchange multiple messages to extract a offered price from you.

P4 3.0 GHz HT
Intel 915GAV 4 SATA 1 IDE 4 RAM Slots
512MB DDR single stick
80 GB ST380011A 5JVKSRLG Warranty till Feb 16, 2010
iBall Cabinet with 300W SMPS
Philips 107E6 Black 17" CRT
Microsoft Internet keyboard and USB Mouse

29032009120.jpg

29032009119.jpg

29032009118.jpg

29032009117.jpg

29032009116.jpg

29032009115.jpg

29032009114.jpg

29032009113.jpg

29032009112.jpg

29032009110.jpg

29032009109.jpg

29032009108.jpg

29032009107.jpg

6speed said:
arranging refund for mona or wat?... but its less than 10% amt u tuk frm her.

OT is one thing and non sense utter is another. Is this a dialog from some movie or some of your dream ?

before sending my offer .. i want to know if its for outside buyers too .........if yes, then what will be the cost of shipping ? ... thanks .

waseem46 said:
if u want to sell seperate items.. and shipping then i am in for proccy+mobo+HDD pm me ur offer.
As is written in the first post, parts will be sold if there is buyer for everything. There is no selling offer from me, send what you can buy it for. It will be added to the list and you will be contacted if there are offers for every part.

MrHunt said:
before sending my offer .. i want to know if its for outside buyers too .........if yes, then what will be the cost of shipping ? ... thanks .
Funny question about shipping cost Mr Hunt.
I dont know if there are any inside buyers, cant guess what gives you an idea related to that. Not for any anti-Indian people is all I can say. :D
The cost of shipping is Rs 20 and Rs 700 . Now can yo start by telling if you want the Intel sticker or if you want the full PC with monitor and UPS + shipped to where by what ?

cursed said:
As is written in the first post, parts will be sold if there is buyer for everything. There is no selling offer from me, send what you can buy it for. It will be added to the list and you will be contacted if there are offers for every part.
I dont know if there are any inside buyers, cant guess what gives you an idea related to that. Not for any anti-Indian people is all I can say. :D
The cost of shipping is Rs 20 and Rs 700 . Now can yo start by telling if you want the Intel sticker or if you want the full PC with monitor and UPS + shipped to where by what ?

lol:hap2: :tongue:

b00gieMan said:
All the Best (check PM though)
Thanks for the message, but I dont need guidance, just offers to buy and the amount you are offering.
As soon as I get a offer for full PC or all parts I can close this sale and if them time permits I can read the advisories.

:rolleyes: advisories, wht are u talking about :S... whoz givn u advice.. lol dude get a sleep. I just told u the fact to help in ur quick sale.. but anyways.. god 4gives ppl who dont understand :bleh:
PS: hope ur not thinking that am interested in buying :S if yes then thatz not the case, the msg was just a msg (with no interest in what so ever). :no:
cursed said:
Thanks for the message, but I dont need guidance, just offers to buy and the amount you are offering.
As soon as I get a offer for full PC or all parts I can close this sale and if them time permits I can read the advisories.

b00gieMan said:
PS: hope ur not thinking that am interested in buying :S if yes then thatz not the case, the msg was just a msg (with no interest in what so ever). :no:
Thats exactly what I meant. pm me not for starting a chat, create your own thread! :cool2:

FYI since the post is for the whole PC, its obvious that i was asking the shipping for the whole system.
Try using your head next time :bleh: before writing fancy replies. Nobody wants a stupid sticker :mad:
With that sorted out, I can offer 8.7k shipped.

cursed said:

MrHunt said:
FYI since the post is for the whole PC, its obvious that i was asking the shipping for the whole system.
Try using your head next time :bleh: before writing fancy replies. Nobody wants a stupid sticker :mad:
With that sorted out, I can offer 8.7k shipped.

Thanks for funny emoticons and a clear offer amount, Mr Hunt.
Apart from that you dont make much sense.
I wouldnt have to write fancy replies only if people would read+think before rushing to post.
Shipping for the whole system to where and what mode ?
By whole system do you mean the monitor+computer+UPS+Keyboard/mouse? about 10KG in weight!

when i said whole system i meant everything....using DTDC surface or GATI to kota rajasthan, ....I have shipped my old system in the past and the prices are almost same for all locations ...I hope this makes things clear.

cursed said:
Thanks for funny emoticons and a clear offer amount, Mr Hunt.
Apart from that you dont make much sense.
I wouldnt have to write fancy replies only if people would read+think before rushing to post.
Shipping for the whole system to where and what mode ?
By whole system do you mean the monitor+computer+UPS+Keyboard/mouse? about 10KG in weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back