FS: P4 + Mobo + PSU's + Monitor + 6600LE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Guys, Im selling off every computer part i own for a dirt cheap rates as i need the money to fund my laptop hehe.

Asus P4SGX-MX Mobo along with an Pentium 4 1.8GHz SL6BE Costa Rica + : Sold to neo waiting for pickup as hes out of town

Samsung 4Bn 14inch Monitor Working Fine + 235 Watt Priya PSU 300 Watt 20 Pin + 4 Pin Extender VIP PSU: Sold to deejay

Brand New EVGA Geforce 6600 LE AGP (Sealed Box Pack) asking price Rs. 4K Negotiable!

Boom!

Can you clarify....

300 Watt - 20 Pin... PSU right?

and the 4 Pin extender VIP PSU thingy??? you mean for the Processor right?

also... does the board have onboard video and sound?

Can you ship to B'lore?

plus... you wouldn't happen to have any DDR ram available with it?

Since the SD RAM slots are missing the clips, is it possible to install the SIMM without it coming off?

@ Satan,
I am replying here only because i have seen and serviced this m/b recently.

without the plastic clips you would not be able to install sdrams since they are self locking type.
however you can buy a cheap , old , non-working m/b for Rs. 50 ~ 100 or so max, and remove the clips from that and use it on this.

Thanks for the info guys... friedclyde... can you maybe post a picture of the board and the rest of the stuff that's part of the combo?

Also, can you roughly tell me how old all this is?

Shipping to B'lore???

hey..i live in mumbai...i may buy u r gfx card..can u plzz post a reivew/specifications of u r card ?...is it better than the 6600 non-gt..and how much near to the gt ?

sorry to trouble..u dude...but i think u r card is a pci-e..then i cant buy..it i am looking for a agp card !!

Price Drop Brand New EVGA Geforce 6600 LE (Sealed Box Pack) to 4K
Asus P4SGX-MX Mobo along with an Pentium 4 1.8GHz SL6BE Costa Rica to 2K
Samsung 4Bn 14inch Monitor Working Fine + 300 Watt 20 Pin + 4 Pin Extender VIP PSU + 235 Watt Priya PSU to Rs.500

Samsung 4Bn 14inch Monitor Working Fine + 300 Watt 20 Pin + 4 Pin Extender VIP PSU + 235 Watt Priya PSU to Rs.500 @ sold to Deejay :) will deliver on Monday

Could you post some more details regarding the monitor and whether will it work with a P3 Chipset and how old is it, one of my frd is interested

ummm i dont know neo's leaving me in a little odd situation.......im giving him a day more...........

after that satan is in line.......if he drops out then its simply the best......then if he drops out its siddesh............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back