FS Pics of CPU installed in system?

akg7091

Disciple
How do I show the CPU ? It's installed in the system and I can't physically show the cpu till I take the heatsink off which I am not inclined to do for just a pic.
The bill shows the actual model as does the photo of the monitor which also has a paper with my username on it.

Why are threads being randomly deleted ? Atleast send the user a pm and ask them to fix whatever issue you note instead of directly deleting threads.

You need to have the pictures which shows the actual item you are selling i.e. of the cpu and it's cooler. Only the box will not do.

How do I show the CPU ? It's installed in the system and I can't physically show the cpu till I take the heatsink off which I am not inclined to do for just a pic.
The bill shows the actual model as does the photo of the monitor which also has a paper with my username on it.
Well, I quoted what was probably the reason your thread got trashed. If you intend to sell, you may as well pull it out now and take the pic. Rest is up to you.

Issue is the CPU is my daily driver. Cant take it out just for pics. Have shown enough proof of the cpu in the system ( screenshots, paper in front of screen, bill, box etc ). Mods being unreasonable imo but who am I to question them !

please see rules thread or how other people show their system with username date pics.
if cpu is installed, you dont need to take it out. just show your cabinet and system with pics. you didnt do that.

I have often seen that threads are locked or deleted without communicating the issue to the poster. This often leads to confusion as to why the thread was deleted. Often users also can't rectify the issue because the thread is locked and can no longer be edited.

I would request the mods to improve upon this approach. The are two possible solutions
  1. All sale threads require approval. Threads won't be visible unless reviewed and approved by a mod
  2. OR, threads show up as it is and Violations are marked for rectification. If not rectified in 24 hours, thread gets locked/deleted
Deletion without information does not improve anything as user does not know what went wrong and can't correct the issue.

Back