FS:Playstation 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

deep_nx

Adept
Hi guys wanna sell my 1 year old PS2.

din use it much cause no time & im always on PC

selling it cause im gettin a nu rig
no need much description except that it is "MODDED" so it will play the "ahem" games too. if interested lemme knw

will only ship in MUMBAI !!!!
DSC00103.jpg

it looks much more better in real ..... i think i still have the box with me dunno i need to check my closet for it .....

all the necessary wires and a 8MB memory card is present !!!!
*** i have only 1 controller . i gave one of them to my cousin cause he needed it ***

PS:when i got this it was of 12K wheares the slim one was for 10K cause slim version has heating problems
-EDIT 13/12/07-
OK here is the deal i sold both my controllers to my cousin and now i will give 1 brand new controller for the total price of 4,350

:eek:hyeah:

was 1yr ago the PS2 prices 12k?? :huh:
i think now it retails for abt 6k modded one.:bleh:
good game bundle will may help with d sale n as andrew said it needs a price
drop too....gud luk with d sale:eek:hyeah:

as you have only 1 controller, lets make a deal.. as i am looking for a PS2 since a year.. i am giving you an offer of 2.2K. If you agree to sell, let me know or PM me and tell me where do you stay? i am not lowballing.. bt thats the price u may fetch. also if u provide better games bundle, will pay you more!

YES u get an official one for around 7K but thats the SLIM one ..... that is cheaper than the BIGGER one !!!

SLIM one is cheaper cause it had some heating issues that cause long gameplay problems ....

OK here is the deal i sold both my controllers to my cousin and now i will give 1 brand new controller for the total price of 4,350

Nothing more than a grand.......Dude PS2 is dead....dont sell it...keep it to urself as a good old friend.....unless u have strated hating it.....!!!

price of new one is 4.5-5k at grey market obviously ;)

so lower the price so some member get fast sale

i heard at richer street they sell used ps2 slim for 3k

My friend is interested PS2 . I can offer you Max Rs4000/- . Pl contact me on
9969448652 as early as possible
Lol, don't give numbers @ public place :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back