FS : PS2 component cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormblast

Skilled
as the topic says. ps2 component cables for sale. they are original sony 1's bought from sony world in usa. used them for just 3 days before my ps2 got spoilt. comes with box packing etc. sharpens the image quality a lot & also for ps2 games that support progressive scan its even better clarity. lots of jagged edges etc go away. easily noticable on a big screen.

here is the link to the actual product on the site.

PlayStation.com - PlayStation 2 - Peripherals - Component AV Cable

here is the pic of the cables

*NOTE - your tv needs to have component i.e yb pb & pr plugs to support this wire. usually all the tv's that support hdtv have it. should also work with latests lcd monitors which have hdtv i think they should be having these inputs.

price - had purchased it for 23$ & rarely used. as good as new. will sell these for 1000rs.

hmm stormy i might get a pioneer 50" plasma :D so will let u know regarding the component wires..

~cheers

-PiXeL

^^ You Gotta Have a HDTV to see the Real Difference ! With a CRT there is not a Huge Improvement in the Image Quality ! Believe me my Friend Has These component cables and I could not Notice any Huge Improvements in His In-Game Image quality vs Mine !

yes bluff. as i said the diff is really good. usually all tv's make a big diff & if the game supports progressive scan & the diff is even bigger.

obviously u will notice a bigger diff in hdtv as i said cause the size is even bigger n huge, mostly over 40". i had tried on my projection hdtv 43" & it made a big diff in mgs3, pes & burnout. the only games i played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back