FS: PS3 40GB PAL (2yrs warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few things like,..for how much is it available normally here ? (palika, grey mkt etc )

Will Sony accept the warranty taken from croma, is it global one ?

coolraghav said:
Few things like,..for how much is it available normally here ? (palika, grey mkt etc )

Will Sony accept the warranty taken from croma, is it global one ?

All i am aware of is that it has a Milestone sticker on the box which means that if anything goes wrong then you have to call them up and follow the basic procedure. Since its been bought from here i don't think it will have international warranty but i could be wrong. Here it goes about 25k or something but i totally forgot to mention that there is a also a Fifa game that you will be getting free with the console and 2yrs warranty is a great thing too. One damn game is about 2100rs. Buying in grey might not be a good option. When u have 2 yrs of warranty then why would u want to buy it from grey.

vebk said:
Why is he selling it after 10 days only?

He is a busy guy and he dint know that his work would ever keep him more occupied than the PS3. Its a perfect piece, nothing is wrong with it trust me.:hap2:

its a very good deal IMHO.........Mod_to_odd can you please clarify this ?.........When i inquired at croma, they said its additional 2 years warranty. i.e. 1 (orginal) plus 2 additional, making it 3 years.

mod_to_odd said:
LOL...no one wants this baby for such a good price?

It ain't that much of a Good price Bro! :S

The situation with PS3 is different, people are taking the risk of buying the ones imported from Japan because the failure rate is practically Nil. eBay.in has 60GB PS3's for 22k and 80GB for 24k, so the perspective does change with the PS3. Good luck with your Sale !

akS !

whateve_r said:
because the failure rate is practically Nil. eBay.in has 60GB PS3's for 22k and 80GB for 24k, so the perspective does change with the PS3. Good luck with your Sale !

akS !

a little OT but hey just hit spin of death in google and ull see that the ps3 also has a few faults...

ohh i know mod_to_odd's ordeal with an out of region faulty PS3. Nobody could repair it (at least in mumbai). Sony service center cannot repair it. As others will confirm, a PS3 with Indian billl and warranty gets replaced if it develops a problem. Thats the primary reason I got one with Bill and Warranty. More HDD space is not what I needed besides I had no intention of running PS2 titles, so the 40 giger is just as good!

Its always better to spend a few thousand more and protect your investment. I was not aware of the croma deal else would have surely gone for the extended warranty!

Its 750 bucks for the extended warranty for the PS3.

So its like close to 5k savings.........a very good deal.........

Ragin_Ice said:
ohh i know mod_to_odd's ordeal with an out of region faulty PS3. Nobody could repair it (at least in mumbai). Sony service center cannot repair it. As others will confirm, a PS3 with Indian billl and warranty gets replaced if it develops a problem. Thats the primary reason I got one with Bill and Warranty. More HDD space is not what I needed besides I had no intention of running PS2 titles, so the 40 giger is just as good!

Its always better to spend a few thousand more and protect your investment. I was not aware of the croma deal else would have surely gone for the extended warranty!

Its 750 bucks for the extended warranty for the PS3.

So its like close to 5k savings.........a very good deal.........

That explains it all. Thanks Ragin ICe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back