[FS] PS3 80GB + Logitech Z5500 (excellent condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayanks_098

Disciple
First lets talk about the PS3:

I have a PS3 fat. bought it in March 2009 so obviously no warranty. Have hardly played it much coz of my tight schedule and thats also the reason for selling it. Also, I need some cash and as I hardly play it, thought I would sell it. I will though, definitely buy it again after 1-1.5 years. (this or the PS4, if there is any ).

The machine is in perfectly good working condition.

Has Decalgirl skin installed. I do have an invoice. I bought it from a Croma store nearby.

<strikethrough>Asking price: 11k. (for PS3 with Decalgirl skin and DS3 controller)</strikethrough>

As some of you said that price was a bit high, I will include a few games with that:

Resistance FoM;

R&C:QFB;

Fracture

<strikethrough>Asking price: 15k. (for PS3 with Decalgirl skin and DS3 controller and three free PS3 games)</strikethrough>

Asking price: 11k. (for PS3 with Decalgirl skin and DS3 controller and three free PS3 games

Logitech Z5500

Since the start of my internet years I wanted to own this beauty as I am a huge movie buff. Then blogging happened and I was able to make some cash and I bought this. It is hugely painful for me (selling PS3 is too, it was also bought from my own money, but still..) to let go this one. But I need to concentrate on studies ATM and hence I think it would be better if I sell it. Also, could use some cash. But I will surely miss its floor shaking bass. sigh.

This was bought from Nehru Place in Mar 2010. So lots of warranty left.

Asking price:

<strikethrough>16k</strikethrough>

<strikethrough>15.5k</strikethrough>

<strikethrough>14750k</strikethrough>

New price: 13.5k (now thats ~atleast 3-4k lower than the current market price)

I am from Delhi and looking for selling it to Delhi/ NCR folks only as I dont want to risk shipping such expensive and huge items.

Both the items are in excellent condition. If you are "really" interested, you are encouraged to check them personally at my place. (though plz note that I have a very imp exam on 21 Sep, so only pursue if you are really interested, not to waste my time, as i cant afford to.)

To see the images, go to these links:

IMAG0077 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

IMAG0078 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

IMAG0079 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

EDIT: More pics added so that you feel more confident about the product.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20975598@N04/4868302561/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20975598@N04/4868916330/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20975598@N04/4868915568/in/photostream/

mayanks_098 said:
Price of Logitech z5500 lowered. Now Rs. 15.5k
Item sold over the internet are considered costly by 10-25%, if it sells for 15800/- in Mumbai then Delhi price would definately be less than 15K

Also hellgate sold his 6 months old Z5500 for about 11K, so price your speakers accordingly dude.

yours_majesty said:
Item sold over the internet are considered costly by 10-25%, if it sells for 15800/- in Mumbai then Delhi price would definately be less than 15K

Also hellgate sold his 6 months old Z5500 for about 11K, so price your speakers accordingly dude.

While I understand that me or some other person may not be asking the "right" price, but "if it sells for 15800/- in Mumbai then Delhi price would definately be less than 15K"? how do you base such an argument? If you can find Logitech Z5500 for less than 15k in Delhi, I would say GRAB it, dont wait. Also, this is a product which has seen huge price variations, as I am sure whoever who has been a fan of z5500 like me, and followed this product over the last decade, knows. There was a time (1.5 years ago AFAIR) when you got these for ~15k but that was a stock clearance sale (as I came to know about from many sources). Believe me, I cursed myself for months for not buying it then and there and then buying later at a higher price. The high end price I have seen are as high as 22-25k!!! Some places it was even listed as 27-28k but ofcourse, they are not worth mentioning (I wonder who buys from those places)

"Current" market price of a new Z5500 varies hugely. I might consider negotiating, but plz be reasonable on your end also na. Give me a good argument and I will think about it. 15.5k is good IMO.

not lowballing but just trying to resolve the price issue.2 of my friends bought the z5500s just last week at Rs 16475/- all...........(kolkata price)

mayanks_098 said:
While I understand that me or some other person may not be asking the "right" price, but "if it sells for 15800/- in Mumbai then Delhi price would definately be less than 15K"? how do you base such an argument? If you can find Logitech Z5500 for less than 15k in Delhi, I would say GRAB it, dont wait. Also, this is a product which has seen huge price variations, as I am sure whoever who has been a fan of z5500 like me, and followed this product over the last decade, knows. There was a time (1.5 years ago AFAIR) when you got these for ~15k but that was a stock clearance sale (as I came to know about from many sources). Believe me, I cursed myself for months for not buying it then and there and then buying later at a higher price. The high end price I have seen are as high as 22-25k!!! Some places it was even listed as 27-28k but ofcourse, they are not worth mentioning (I wonder who buys from those places)
"Current" market price of a new Z5500 varies hugely. I might consider negotiating, but plz be reasonable on your end also na. Give me a good argument and I will think about it. 15.5k is good IMO.

thats quite simple to define, Delhi is the capital and the amount of taxes are lower than the states, take Gasoline (Petrol) for example, in Delhi the price is Rs.51.53 per litre and ask the people how much they in the other parts of India, you won't find any one paying less than Rs.53-55 a litre.
also if you buy a car on premium and sell it after a year, it does not mean that you'll be getting the premium amount as well, it'll be sold on current market price where condition does not matter at all and its used to negotiate the price only.

yours_majesty said:
thats quite simple to define, Delhi is the capital and the amount of taxes are lower than the states, take Gasoline (Petrol) for example, in Delhi the price is Rs.51.53 per litre and ask the people how much they in the other parts of India, you won't find any one paying less than Rs.53-55 a litre.

also if you buy a car on premium and sell it after a year, it does not mean that you'll be getting the premium amount as well, it'll be sold on current market price where condition does not matter at all and its used to negotiate the price only.

I knew someone would come up with the tax difference. Well, I completely agree that taxes in Delhi are lower than Mumbai. Cars in Delhi are cheaper then elsewhere. But that doesnt apply necessarily to hardware. Other things might be cheaper in Delhi but Z5500 doesnt need to follow the suit. Even mobile phones. When I bought my HTC Wildfire about 15-20 days ago. I read it on forums that its going for as low as 14.5-15k! But I paid 16k for it, simply coz there wasnt a single piece available ANYWHERE. That was the "market price" at that time. If someone bought z5500 at the time when it was selling for 14-15k, it doesnt mean he will sell it for >14-15k, he will see it according to the current mkt price (which in all possibilities be higher than what he bought them for). Mobile phones are a product which see the freakiest market price wars. A mobile I buy for 20k might have its price reduced by 2k the very next day. SO I will have to sell it below the current price irrespective of the fact that my mobile is just a day old.

I bought Z5500 for 16k. I was asking the same coz from the places I checked it price, I felt the price has increased only since I bought. Logitech Z5500 doesnt follow the same depreciating market funda. I bought PS3 for 26k! I am not asking similar price coz I know price for PS3 has gone down drastically since I purchased. The prices should be based on current price, not what "xyz sold his 6month pro A for Rs B". It normally applies for everything; cars, pc hardware, console/pc games, mobiles (fu-ck yeah) and every other product, but I havent seen Logitech z5500 following the same economic cycle.

But, this is just my counter argument on my prices. I understand some of you might think prices are high. If you feel that way, suggest your price with a valid reason, I will think. I am always open for negotiations. PM me your offers.

I think its wrong to sell it according to the market price, ethically selling it according to what price you bought it for applies, rest is on you. But yes Z5500 has a replacement warranty which makes it a too good to be true deal. New one on ebay sells for 16.8k which with discount comes to 16.3k. Buddy, whats the point in arguing with everyone? Drop it a bit and sell it off. Had it been 13k or so it would have been sold by now.

Also PS3 80GB without warranty even with those games is not at all set at a good price, make it 13k as well for a good quick deal.

chaztin said:
I think its wrong to sell it according to the market price, ethically selling it according to what price you bought it for applies, rest is on you.

Tell me bro, If I was selling a mobile, will you buy it for price I bought? I have a SE P1i, I bought for 19k. I am willing to let it go for 10k. Are you interested? Hope you got my point bro.

But yes Z5500 has a replacement warranty which makes it a too good to be true deal. New one on ebay sells for 16.8k which with discount comes to 16.3k. Buddy, whats the point of arguing with everyone? Drop it a bit and sell it off. Had it been 13k or so it would have been sold by now.

chaztin said:
Also PS3 80GB without warranty even with those games is not at all set at a good price, make it 13k as well for a good quick deal.

Well I also have Decalgirl skin, which alone costs ~1k (excluding shipping).

Anyways, PM me your offers guys. Lets see what you guys have to offer.

mayanks_098 said:
Tell me bro, If I was selling a mobile, will you buy it for price I bought? I have a SE P1i, I bought for 19k. I am willing to let it go for 10k. Are you interested? Hope you got my point bro.

But yes Z5500 has a replacement warranty which makes it a too good to be true deal. New one on ebay sells for 16.8k which with discount comes to 16.3k. Buddy, whats the point of arguing with everyone? Drop it a bit and sell it off. Had it been 13k or so it would have been sold by now.

Well I also have Decalgirl skin, which alone costs ~1k (excluding shipping).

Anyways, PM me your offers guys. Lets see what you guys have to offer.
lol nice examples!

Anyways Its his choice to decide the prices..But I think the price for Z5500 is slightly on the higher side, should not be more than 14k(If in almost perfect unused condition), people were selling 6 month old for around 12k here..

One need not be a rocket scientist to understand what I am saying, of course no one would buy that phone for 10k, here a little bit of logic, age of the product and technology could be taken into consideration.

About second point, console is old, technology is old, its out of warranty, and is used. No matter how much you PIMP it up for, that adds to your expense now. No one would risk 15k for an unstable old machine when adding a few grands can fetch them new one and with warranty.

PS. enough said, good luck with your sale.

chaztin said:
One need not be a rocket scientist to understand what I am saying, of course no one would buy that phone for 10k, here a little bit of logic, age of the product and technology could be taken into consideration.

About second point, console is old, technology is old, its out of warranty, and is used. No matter how much you PIMP it up for, that adds to your expense now. No one would risk 15k for an unstable old machine when adding a few grands can fetch them new one and with warranty.
Its NOT unstable. If it was, why would I say its in excellent condition and then why would I demand such price for a faulty machine? Plus it has a Decalgirl skin installed (which the buyer has to bear even if they dont want it ((which i doubt, its beautiful+ protective, people may say they dont need it just to get the price lowered but i really dont see why they would not want a skin. I dont have another PS3 on which i can use the skin, nor can i send the skin separately, so buyer will have to think of it as a package only))), and comes with 3 games.

But thanks for your suggestions.
~ peace.
:S
P.S. PM me your offers.

chaztin said:
The YLoD and BD player failure are common in old models.

Anyways, carry on.

oh so to qualify as a gamer, a person's PS3 should malfunction. Is that what you are saying? YLOD and BD player failre are there but not as high as RRODs in Xbos. Every second Xbox RRODs

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

^^@chaztin. So you edited your reply. nevermiind bro. no hard feelings.

OT: Price lowered.

PS3- 14k (with Decalgirl skin+ DS3+ 3 games)

Z5500- 14,750 (~2k less than market price)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back