FS: Samsung 997DF 19" flat CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulFire

Skilled
image_syncmaster_997df.jpg

The SyncMaster 997DF is a renovated design product with the OSD control buttons dramatically moved to the right panel. It is an energy saving monitor, utilizing Max. 1920 x 1440 @64Hz resolution, and decreasing eye strain by applying Multi-Layer Coating. MagicTuneTm allows the user's environment can be precisely controlled by mouse. Proven to be the best environment friendly monitor, the slim and ergonomic design of the 997DF will increase your perception.

SAMSUNG's Digital World - CRT Monitors | 997DF

http://www.oneclick.ru/resources/images/more/1011979/lgvw/1011979.jpg

Bought in Feb 2005 so alot of warranty left, 19" flat CRT

Item location - Mumbai

Only Mumbai buyers preferred coz of size n weight of the monitor.

Expected Price:Rs 7,500/-:hap2:

hey... the price is way too high for a CRT..... they dont have resale value as high as RAM and GPUs..... hence please pm me the lowest rate at which you can deliver.... i will take care of the shipping....

SoulFire said:
bump 9k,doesent any1 need this for gaming? excellent for gaming :D
here's a free bump... that's a great CRT for gaming :hap2: .... have one back home... One of the best 19" CRT's (definitely among the top 4 I've seen).

Such a pity you cannot even get 9K for it... :( This is why I will never sell mine... It's worth much more...

bumping for a friend... i wanted to buy this monitor but only prob of mine was the white color, hence i got one black 19 " inch viewsonic model....... very nice monitor at a very nice price......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back