[FS] Samsung Galaxy S2 in excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling this on behalf of a friend
  • Product Name: Samsung Galaxy S2
  • Expected Price: Rs 22000
  • Shipping charges: As actuals
  • Manufacturer page URL:
  • Description if any: In good condition. Used with a screen guard and rubber case.
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrade
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 14th October
  • Remaining Warranty period: 7 months
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: Yes
  • Pics: http://imgur.com/a/ifNMa/all#0

Basic information about myself
  • Shipping from: Bangalore
  • Shipping to: Local buyer preffered
  • Preferred courier: DTDC / Bluedart
  • Payment options: Cash bank transfer

[font=arial, sans-serif]sharathgrao at gmail dot com[/font]​

Check on ur pricing mate .. check other sale threads of s2 .. u might get an idea
<

Hi,

Interested and from Bangalore too
123.gif
!! Please let me know the best price,Yes the price revision is in order as many newer one's are being sold for far less price !!

Also please remove the Ph no at once its not allowed and the thread will be deleted if you insist,its against forum rules !

This is the Original [font=arial, sans-serif]
i9100 and not the G version​
[/font]

Price reduced to 25k

New TE s***s

Cant edit the post. Cant post from mobile. Tapatalk doesnt work for market section. Am i missing something here ?

Are the mods doing something about this?

Hi,

Well no offense buddy but why are you not considering what we folks are trying to tell you ?? Same phone is offered for 20K all over the place now since the new one itself is now for 25K or thereabouts ! So not much sense to buy yours for the asking price !!

Samsung S2

Use coupon code JETEBAY001 for Rs. 750 Off.

Or use 5% or 10 % off coupon in your registered email id..

if you are lucky to get 10% off then it comes for 23787 !

If still want to close the deal ASAP then consider my price ! Can pickup tomorrow itself !!

Regards.

^^

I am very against thread crapping but the above user makes very much sense. Everyone knows a new phone is around the corner.

As a seller, u want the highest price and as a buyer they want the lowest price. For this product in this time, I guess the buyer will win.

Will you buy this phone? Its a half a year old phone for ~3k less than market price. It wont sell. simple as that.

Take it with a pinch of salt if u want. Also report my post if you wish it to be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back