[FS] : Samsung MAX CDMA Phone, NOKIA 6270 GSM phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping charges extra by DTDC i.e Rs 100 flat anywhere in India *

* for north-eastern states shipping will be Rs 50 extra

Posting these on behalf of my friend (TE member name vivekruhil). I'm having the phones right now.

1) Samsung MAX CDMA Phone --> Rs 4000

Purchased Feb / 08 ( bill below). 1 month warranty left. The only thing with the phone is that on the back side there is a scratch not too big .....

For all the details and features of this phone , you can see :
Samsung CDMA India
dsc01377wz2.jpg

dsc01378jg0.jpg

dsc01379pe0.jpg

dsc01380oj0.jpg

This bill will be provided in original

dsc01381aw8.jpg

2) Nokia 6270 GSM phone purchased long time back ( no warranty). Ready to provide week's testing warranty. Rs 3000
dsc01382vj7.jpg

dsc01383pk9.jpg

dsc01384ke5.jpg

dsc01385ez5.jpg

Absolutely no capping in thread. Please use p.m for that. For all inquiries and negotiation, plz contact vivekruhil

Ready to list on eBay so that you could use the coupons floating around..... can easily save another Rs 500 by using the 20% off coupon

Hello All,

These itmes belong to me and since i m a new member , my friend posted them on my behalf .

Any PMs or queries should be directed to me ......

hi all,

I forgot to mention that for the CDMA phone I don't have the earphones , rest all accessories that come with the phone are there

vivekruhil said:
Hello All,

These itmes belong to me and since i m a new member , my friend posted them on my behalf .

Any PMs or queries should be directed to me ......

Also for the samsung phone , I dont have the earphones , rest all accessories are available .

In the Nokia phone there is just one problem , that joystik button's up direction is not perfect , I mean u need to press it hard .

Bump and ready to list on eBay so that you could use the coupons floating around..... can easily save another Rs 500 by using the 20% off coupon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back