{FS} Samsung NP-NC10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Barely Used NetBook Samsung NP-NC10. It isn in MINT condition** , see for your self in the pictures.
** APART FOR THE SAMSUNG LOGO IN WHICH A PART OF "A" FROM THE "SAMSUNG" IS MISSING**

Pictures, Enjoy!! :D

It comes with 1 Year International Warranty [Warranty commenced from 30th January, which is Date Of Purchase] + 2 years Local Indian Warranty Which I Extended.

The Specs are:
Samsung NP-NC10 Black Color
160GB HDD [5400 RPM, S-ATA]
1GB DDR2 RAM [Further Expandable]
Wifi [A/B/G]
Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR [Enhanced Data Rate]
1.6GHz Atom Processor
Windows XP Home Edition
10.1" LED Back Lit Display
6 Cell, Long Lasting Battery [ This is one of the feature that made me buy this, battery lasts me 6 hours while browsing the internet over WiFi, 6 hours non-sop :rolleyes:]
SD [SDHC, MMC] Card Reader
1.3MP Camera
3 USB Ports
1 Ethernet Port
Audio/Microphone Out
VGA Out
Kensington Lock Port

For more Detailed Specs head http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/detail/...&fullspec=F"] HERE!![/url]

What is Bundled With The NetBook ? :
Samsung NP-NC10
6 Cell Battery
Samsung Soft Case
System Recovery Disc
System Software Media Disc
Manuals, Safety Instruction Guide and other Paper Work
Original Bill
Original Box It Came In.
Reason For Sale: Upgrading this to a MacBook as don't like using windows a lot.

Price is RS.17,000 + Shipping .. Before making comments on the Price Keep in mind IT HAS 2 YEARS EXTENDED WARRANTY, which will end on 30th January 2012

Hold List:
1. Yogi

NO TROLLING/LOW-BALLING WILL BE TOLERATED. IF YOU FEEL ITS OVER PRICED ETC FEEL FREE TO PM.

dude pricing mistake.add a k or write the full form.

sorry my mistake did not see the pricing at the end.

Very fine pricing dude. I have the ND10 (same as NC10, without the Win XP) and I can vouch for it. And the price is extremely decent. A new NC10 has an MRP of ~28K.

And this one has got extended warranty as well.

sushantV said:
Very fine pricing dude. I have the ND10 (same as NC10, without the Win XP) and I can vouch for it. And the price is extremely decent. A new NC10 has an MRP of ~28K.
And this one has got extended warranty as well.

Thank You ;)

Come on people grab it :eek:hyeah:

johnie1 said:
dude pricing mistake.add a k or write the full form.

sorry my mistake did not see the pricing at the end.

lol.. actually i for got to mention "RS." later realised and put it :ashamed: :p
Anyways thanks :cool2:

techstylist said:
lol.. actually i for got to mention "RS." later realised and put it :ashamed: :p
Anyways thanks :cool2:

lol dude..you have forgotten to put [K] the symbol for thousand...
so it says RS.17..
Or it may be that its not a mistake you are really selling it for Rs.17..

I want it then :rofl:

Techstylist this is so generous of you man ... Selling a 25K netbook for Rs17 that tooo kepping in mind that its got 2 yrs extended warranty ... But if ur ready for selling it for rs15 + 50% shipping i will buy it ..

ah thats my boy !!! .. IF at first u phail edit it in the second attempt .. It was just 17 earlier on ...

Sorry for the poor attempt at humour ..

i hav already seen international warranty but still i m asking becoz

becoz whenever anything wrong happen & when we took it to samsung center, they directly told us contact ur dealer frm where u bought or go to that (for u mumbai) service center.

Then Wat to do 4 that scapegoat situation ???????????

Dealers are not usually meant to repair/replace the product, it is the Samsung's responsibility. I will inquire on this tomorrow and update you'll :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back