Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhu_21

Disciple
For sale - My cousin's 4870 1 GB
His id - sherry.sidhu
Purchase Date - 6th December, 2008
Purchased From - Direct Newegg
Newegg Link - Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100259-1GL Radeon HD 4870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
Warranty - 2 years USA warranty for sure

Indian warranty - Just came across this on the sapphire site for products bought from overseas

For any overseas return on RMA outside their normal warranty with their local supplier, the local RMA centre will apply a basic administration fee to cover the logistics return of the RMA items back and forth from Hong Kong

Link - Sapphire Technology - warranty (see the bottom of the page)

This basically means that sapphire service centre will take the card and send it to Hong Kong/ USA for RMA but charge a basic administration fee to cover the logistics return of the RMA item back and forth.

Please ask ur nearest sapphire service centre about this if ur interested in buying the card
Picture

Bill

Please dont confuse this with my card, i have already sold mine.
The sale thread for my card is this - http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-creative-ep-830-earphones-128744.html
We got 2 of these from newegg, one for him and one for me
Here is the pic of both the cards together if ppl think im fooling around or something

Please dont lowball

Can ship out the card when buyer deposits money

Thanks for looking :)

what the ?? how many 4870s do you ( or your family members) have :p Very sweet price...awesome card...does 830 on AIR.... bundle with a good cooler like mushashi and it can go beyond 870....

same card retail in India for Rs 16500 - 17000 :(

zanderzone said:
what the ?? how many 4870s do you ( or your family members) have :p Very sweet price...awesome card...does 830 on AIR.... bundle with a good cooler like mushashi and it can go beyond 870....

same card retail in India for Rs 16500 - 17000 :(

we had just 2 man :rofl: :rofl:
i know what a good card this is, my cousin wants gtx 285/295 now ;)

Great card at real good price. Sadly i went in for a 4850 as the card has to be used on a 17" monitor.

Switch said:
Great card at real good price. Sadly i went in for a 4850 as the card has to be used on a 17" monitor.

o no probs buddy, 4850 makes more sense for a 17 incher :hap2: . this thing handles high res ;)

Well i want to sell it out fast. Looking forward to the 285 i ordered on newegg.:D

p.s.:my uncle's coming to india, so free shipping!!!:eek:hyeah:

sherry.sidhu said:
Well i want to sell it out fast. Looking forward to the 285 i ordered on newegg.:D

p.s.:my uncle's coming to india, so free shipping!!!:eek:hyeah:
lucky man ... enjoy and best of luck wit sale...:) :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back