FS: Seagate 160GB & 40GB HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakensoul

Skilled
6 months old Seagate Barracuda 160 GB PATA HDD with bill, 5 yrs warranty left. Rs. 3000.

40GB Seagate PATA HDD without bill - Rs. 1000

Selling both together. Reason for selling..planning to buy a SATA drive.

Dude, new seagate 160 GB available for 2950. Seriously need to revise ur pricing.

Edit: 4 and a half years warranty left not 5 ;)

I have no problem shipping anywhere, I will pack it carefully to avoid damage, however the buyer will have to take responsibility for any damages incurred during shipping. :bleh: :bleh:

Would that be 1000 bucks shipped to Pune?? If it is, I'm interested. What would be the mode of payment?

xplicit said:
Interested in the 160GB disk, quote your best price please...

If its within Delhi, Rs.3000 including shipping.

Edrill said:
Would that be 1000 bucks shipped to Pune?? If it is, I'm interested. What would be the mode of payment?

Its excluding shipping..:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: , mode of payement can be decided once the deal is finalized, depending on mutual agreement.

Per Kg rate- Mumbai to Chandigarh rate- also big shirt type box as at times volume matters-

DTDC= 120/-

FEDEX/PAFEX= 100/-

:cool2:

If the shipping cost is Rs.150/kg, I am willing to bear the cost.

I am quoting the price from the Bluedart website and from the Courier Service Feedback section. I will confirm the charges from the local DTDC office and post it.

BTW, anyone had any experience of shipping a hard drive, packaging instructions ?

Final Price:

160GB HDD = Rs.3000 (including shipping)

40GB HDD = Rs.1100 (including shipping)

I'll post the Serial Nos. or pics if anybody interested.:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Payment has to made first as I would have to buy the SATA drive and transfer my data.:eek:hyeah:

40 GB hdd prices are high buddy... i wanted to sell my 80 GB HDD for 1200 but could not... and decided selling against it....

Please revise your prices buddy... best of luck for the sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back