FS: Sony PS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Disciple
I hv one PS 1 for sale.. :)

Accessories are..
Sony PS1+2* Controllers + 1 Mem card...for 2k ..
I can also give you 20-25CDs with it..

Its about 1 and1/2 yr old....but I've used it only for a week...it comes will all accessories...even the box with the packing thermo col and foam :D
Expected Price is 2k.....Btw....tellmme your price..

i can buy it for 1k or little more. pm me where do u live in mumbai.. and yes i am serious buyer. new PS2 (not ps1) available for 5k. so u can imagine the value of PS1.

1k is a bit too less. :)

Its as good as new..and it comes with 2 controllers...

Are you ready to pay 1.5k? ;) If a PS2 is for 5k..then 2k (less than 50% sounds descent..does it? :)

i can take it for 1K for sure....

but not more than that.. and still condition is 1K including shipping..........

and btw PS2 is available for 4.5K (BN)

if you r interested then send a Pvt msg.

thanks

gps...

i will pay u 1k+shipping. i dont think shipping will b involved as i am from mum only. it will b easier to sell it to me

I'm selling it for 2k....plz understand...yea..if u r a mum buyer then We'll meet and trade with cash... :)

obviously we will meet and ill b payign by cash. if ur willing to sell for less then let me know by PM. thanks. tell me where in mumbai u stay

I'm serious dude lol... I don't use the NS30 anymore, but it's in immaculate condition as with all my equipment. I'll send you pics of it if you want and record through it so you know it's working too :p I just need you to bear the cost of shipping.

yep! I will ship it to u..no probs..

Inface..I'll ship it first ..after you receive it..then ship the amp.. :)

RiO you are a really nice person.. :)

Btw...I'm out of town for some time..will get back to u when I'm back.. :)

1 question! Does the amp includ everything?? I mean I just get a axe and hook it up,right?? :ashamed:

No issues, I can ship the amp either this weekend or the next but after that, I'll be out of town for a week... so PM me your full address and once I ship it, I'll let you know what the shipping cost is (my estimate: 500 bucks). I assume you'll send me the game CD's as well.

@gps, you had no deal... both you and beast wanted the PS1 for 1k :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back